Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NinetaleZ View Post
    I dunno...

Why struggeling yourself with a 60-card-deck (which automatically will end in a long game), when many heroes grow stronger in long battles? (ex. ALL Mage Decks)

You can play a 30-card-deck and win fast, so your Opponent won't come into play. Why crippling yourself with that many cards?

(I don't want to offend you, I'm just asking why you're deck is this big )
    It's 46 cards now.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram99 View Post
    Well, you asked me if you could look at your deck, so here's my overview...

Killtrend had some very good advice for you, so now you've cut down from 60 cards. However, I'd still edit the deck to chop it down even more.

-2 Snakes
    It's gonna be nigh impossible to get these on your first draw with 46 cards, so cut snakes.
    The idea is that i have a .7 probability of getting EITHER snakes or a brutalis on the first two turns, whereas if i would drop 2 snakes, that would be a (*does math*).6 hmmm maybe you're right, .1 difference doesn't really seem worth it, i didn't do that math untill now, but i estimated around .2 difference, which would be worth it. Snakes are out.
    -2 Chimeras
    Kinda weak for 4 cost in Zaladar. And you need to cut down. So out with Chimeras.
    I'm not convinced Chimeras are kinda weak, i think of them as a kind of pseudo-gargoyles, with 1 more cc to account for the ability... But I'll go testing today, without them.
    -2 Soul Reaper
    Just really, meh. Add Conversion if you wanna heal.
    Here is just directly disagree, Soul Reaper is clearly the better healing card, the only time Conversion does a noticeable amount of healing is when you use life infusion+a tough creature (read:spend 3 cards to heal 9/10 life) Whereas Soul Reaper would always cost just one card, and most of the time heals for a lot more (at least in this deck) Where Soul Reaper doesn't work is with the fast weenie rushes, but i strongly doubt conversion being that much better there. No, the only reason i would use conversion, is for it's combo with mind control, and i'm just not convinced that's worth it.
    So it's now down to 40 cards. It's in line with standard tournament deck size. I don't really know what else to cut if you want to have such a diverse deck. If you want to get it down to 30, you'll need to turn to ultra-tuned Zaladar. And that is basically:

-3 Bazaar
    -2 AOA
    -1 Shriek
    -1 Plasma Behemoth
    -1 Gargoyle
    -1 Medusil
    -1 Energy Discharge

Also, if you don't want 30 cards, I'd recommend adding Conversion. Life Infusion on a brute+Conversion gives you 9 life saving health points.

So that's my advice. Hope it helped!
    And i thank you for it, and am testing the changes...Down to 42 by the way...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So you want to keep Soul Reaper, eh? I find is it too situational. Keep 1 if you want to keep them.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Testing using one Soul Reaper...By the way no snakes/chimeras seems to work!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Removed one Armor of Ages, 3 Bad Santa's (weren't working that well), one Life infusion, and one Soul Reaper. Added one Bazaar. 36 cards at the moment.
    Last edited by vforvalar; 06-18-2011 at 03:24 PM.