Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    i like them to be pausable.... i dotn wanna watch a video, i wanna watch a reply card by card, i watch them sometimes when im at work and it works fine this makes it almost impossible to watch them
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    i like them to be pausable.... i dotn wanna watch a video, i wanna watch a reply card by card, i watch them sometimes when im at work and it works fine this makes it almost impossible to watch them
    Ditto. I'd watch them while I work, alt tab and do other things, then come back and continue at my leisure. Worked perfectly great. Someone's laziness has cost us :-p

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    Ditto. I'd watch them while I work, alt tab and do other things, then come back and continue at my leisure. Worked perfectly great. Someone's laziness has cost us :-p
    It should be a toggle under options... Continuous Replay Play or somethign along those lines
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

World Championships 2nd Place Flycheung's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do note, you can still get force forfeited, for example, if you spend too long on your opponent's turn.
    ?? So the only likelihood scenario would be connection time-out on my side?

Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    @Flycheung - I don't think any of those features are promised "for" 1.26, they are just issues that will be handled eventually.

This would take an enormous amount of programming and creativity, so don't except this to come any time... well, ever.

Also who reported 178? I hate that fool as now replays will move at a predetermined pace instead of the pace I feel like watching them.
    Way to go, fool.
    I don't think so, these fixes/improvement were listed under version 1.26.

The reasoning for SE-178 were explained by Kyle in this improvement, so never a problem for me. Perhaps instead of video-style replay, allowing the replay be dump out as text file would serve us better.

Also, I'm not too ease with SE-186 View graveyard cards, for one, players with puny screen (aka small mobile device) may find this put them disadvantage.

EDIT: Text file output would serve kyle better too as fewer server load. But this feature only viable for finished match, not currently playing match.
    Last edited by Flycheung; 06-16-2011 at 01:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hopefully v1.26 will be released in a few hours. But then again, that's not the first time I've said it ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Hopefully v1.26 will be released in a few hours. But then again, that's not the first time I've said it ^^.
    That means it's nearly done
    Even if you don't release it in a few hours, you probably can do it this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to it ^_^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope it will be released for the android and web first while it waits for the apple approval for the iOS devices. It would suck for those who can only play this on an iOS device if that's the case.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I hope it will be released for the android and web first while it waits for the apple approval for the iOS devices. It would suck for those who can only play this on an iOS device if that's the case.
    Its alrady happened!