Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Infinite Deck Glitch?! [fixed]

My brother was playing against a player named Mac7791 (or maybe MAC7791 ?). My brother's name is IHATETHIS

When the match began his opponent's deck showed the full picture as in, it showed a very large stack of cards, however the number next to it was 6. When he started the next turn and drew it went down to 5. Obviously this was immediately alarming because the deck minimum is 30!

My brother (IHATETHIS) continued and eventually his opponent's deck went to 0. Now the turn after is when things got weird. Upon his next draw it went back up to 9 again and his hero took no damage! There is definitely something funny going on here so I think he might have had some kind of infinite deck glitch?

Please check this out! It is very weird and obviously not fair!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a known bug, wherein the number counter for decks having over a hundred cards isn't shown correctly. I'm not sure, but it could be fixed in the next patch. You can check the link in my signature for other bugs that are currently present in the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when a deck goes over 100 then it'll only show 1 number. if its 135 cards it'll show 5, 130 will show 0, then 129 will show 9. this will repeat until he gets below 100 cards
    Zhanna 135-1 Deck
    Member of A1