Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    now neither 1.25 or 1.26 is working for me, keep getting "contacting server"
    wonder if there is a fix in the works

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Lahiri Lars Cristofori, @poopster77 If you turn off 3G and just use WiFi, are you able to connect?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i also can't connect, no matter on 3g, wifi, 1.25 1.26, tried clear data, restarting, everything i possibly could. this is so frustrating. never thought i would register this forum just to find solution when the admins just keep asking nonsense.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No admins have posted in this thread. I'm just a regular player that volunteers some of my time for the Security Team.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry i was being rude. but this is really frustrating.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No worries. Not being able to connect leaves the app fairly useless so I can understand if people are frustrated. Preferably, I'm hoping people that are having this problem try to see if they can pinpoint what the issue is since the Android devices we've tried are able to connect fine. I'm guessing it's something on your device that's conflicting but I don't like to advise people to reset their device.

If you really, really want to play on your device, I guess you could download v1.25 ARMv7, and ARMv6. Hopefully people try to tinker with v1.26 though so we can find out just what the heck is causing this problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    @Lahiri Lars Cristofori, @poopster77 If you turn off 3G and just use WiFi, are you able to connect?
    No it doesn't work
    I tried also with the ARMv7 version but it didn't work... is it the right version for a galaxy s2 or should I try with ARMv6?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am also having problems with connecting. I have been having this problem sence yesterday morning. I am in San Antonio, TX if it makes any dif. After it started happening was when i upgraded to thr new version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For those that are having this problem, can someone go into Manage applications, then Shadow Era, scroll down to the Permissions section and tell me if Network communication does say full Internet access?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For those that are having this problem, can someone go into Manage applications, then Shadow Era, scroll down to the Permissions section and tell me if Network communication does say full Internet access?
    Yes, it is full Internet access, but with partly market billing service and view network state.