Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Fix the hign resource usage issue and see if you kill two birds with one stone. Or go to a verizon store and randomly test it on phones till it won't connect

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the update Kyle.

And LOL at wanting a defective tablet.
    ~*Pain Is Only A Pulse, If You Just Stop Feeling It*~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's not defective; it works fine. It will also help in helping determine what the cause of this connection issue with certain Android devices seem to be. It looks like the older firmwares run the game fine but if I remember some of the reports correctly, that's not always the case so it's rather perculiar.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Asus EeePad has a lot of good reviews actually, so don't knock it until you've tried it. Better resolution than the iPad2, I'll have to use it for a few days to see how it works.

So, tried out Shadow Era and got stuck on the "Contacting server" message like many other people, so at least I can know when I have fixed the problem now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I.m on android galaxy tab gingerbread and this new version still doesn t work. I began to play on my pc but... sincerely it s boring to play this game adapted on my galaxy tab on a pc... then i stop to play shadow era since an update. With my tab waiting the other to play is not a problem cause you can move or does other things. But with my pc... you are stuck... waiting on your chair... really really boring finally. Go on shadow era dev. You will certainly lose client ... and i m an adept of magic the gathering ... really good potentiel shadow era ... but don t lose it . Its a really big bug...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Update: I had another phone (Nexus One with 2.1) on which it would work...until today. What's up? (haven't installed/modified/changed anything on this one since last time I could play)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    It's not defective; it works fine. It will also help in helping determine what the cause of this connection issue with certain Android devices seem to be. It looks like the older firmwares run the game fine but if I remember some of the reports correctly, that's not always the case so it's rather perculiar.

I know its not defective lol...that's actually a nice device, I've played with my friend's before. I believe I worded my statement wrong.

What I meant was it sounded funny that he was hoping his new device wouldn't work with the game....i know why he wanted it not to work, thats obvious. It was just funny sounding to me lol.
    ~*Pain Is Only A Pulse, If You Just Stop Feeling It*~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by gods_phoenix@hotmail.com View Post
    Update: I had another phone (Nexus One with 2.1) on which it would work...until today. What's up? (haven't installed/modified/changed anything on this one since last time I could play)
    Is it stuck on login with the "contacting server" message or what exactly is the issue with your Nexus One?

@Xen00b Yeah, it's kinda funny, he was hoping his brand spanking new toy would not be able to run SE properly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The Asus EeePad has a lot of good reviews actually, so don't knock it until you've tried it. Better resolution than the iPad2, I'll have to use it for a few days to see how it works.

So, tried out Shadow Era and got stuck on the "Contacting server" message like many other people, so at least I can know when I have fixed the problem now
    Ive got no complaints with my Asus, in fact i much prefer it to my wifes iPad. My only concern was how many apps would work with honeycomb. Looking forward to the fix your working hard on!