Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    What exactly happens when you're trying to change your email?

Regarding the email being different from your FB account's, that's fine. Your Shadow Era forum account is separate from your Shadow Era game account and both can be separate from your FB account as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried signing up but it gave an error. Something like "the user didn't authorize this application to do this". I tried again and this time it says " A record matching '544633990' was found, A record matching '544633990' was found. Also it says the same for my e-mail and gamer tag e.g. A record matching ahmet476 was found Does this mean my sign up was successful? I think it is, isn't it?

EDIT: I don't think it is since it still gives me the sign up page.
    Last edited by ahmet476; 01-17-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was trying to earn some Shadow Crystals from offers, and from some I got like 30 of them...
    But today, I saw a Crossfire game, and when you install it and play it, you get like 86 SC, I did it, everything, and I didn't got any Crystal on my account, and now, there isn't more that offer available...
    I need damn 2 Shadow Crystals... LOL!
    And yeah, I won't buy more, because I already bought Shadow Crystals, and I'll buy physical cards with my friends so... yeah...
    But, this 2 Shadow Crystals I need to buy a deck, so I can improve my deck till I buy more cards...
    So, any solution for this? Tnx!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You will need to contact the company that provided the offer for further assistance.

If this was an offer found in the Shadow Era app on your iOS or Android device, the offer was provided by Tapjoy. To contact them, tap on the "Missing Shadow Crystals?" at the bottom of the Earn Shadow Crystals page.

If you got the offer on the http://game.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php, the offer is through SuperRewards instead. To contact SuperRewards, click on the orange "Get Help" button on the Buy Crystals(http://game.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php) page. Then click the "Help" button for this offer. And then click "Continue to the offer inquiry page »" at the bottom.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    If you got the offer on the http://game.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php, the offer is through SuperRewards instead. To contact SuperRewards, click on the orange "Get Help" button on the Buy Crystals(http://game.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php) page. Then click the "Help" button for this offer. And then click "Continue to the offer inquiry page »" at the bottom.
    Tnx for this!
    So, I played that damn boring Crossfire (pwned guys, cuz I'm BF3 player ), and hardly got to the Private rank, because in the mean time, servers went down... lol
    When I got to Private rank, after relaunching game like 20 times, and playing, I got Shadow Crystals! It's worth it!
    68, not a bad amount, but still, I'd like to see 120 Shadow Crystals, because, you have to play, and it takes some time... :P
    And the game is bad as it sounds!

EDIT: Does anyone knows how to pay with PayPal balance? Cuz I got some money from Fiverr, and I'd like to spend it on Shadow Era... Is that possible? Tnx!
    Last edited by vedranius; 01-24-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can use your PayPal balance to purchase the physical cards or purchase Shadow Crystals on the Buy Crystals page. With loads of bonuses, you're better off pre-ordering the physical cards though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have a problem with this, I was not able to get the crystals easily.
    Crustt - Force Of The Light
    Warrior Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

SE : "Server challenge"