Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Stealth Operator

Shadow Ally
    Cost: 2
    Stats: 1 Attack Power, 2 Toughness
    Stealth Operator cannot be the target of enemy allies.

Ideas? Didn't want to make it too OP, because I can see giving it any more than 1 attack could put it over the top. I like the idea of having something that's hard to target though. It will still get eaten up by removal, but it seems like it could have some potential in certain types of decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I Have one too!!

ShadeNight
    Stats: 1 Attack Power, 1 Toughness
    ShadeNight has Stealth and Ambush.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Giskard View Post
    I Have one too!!

ShadeNight
    Stats: 1 Attack Power, 1 Toughness
    ShadeNight has Stealth and Ambush.
    This one made me crack up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Semantic's is actually a little different, ironically, because of the semantics.

Nightshade has ambush, Stealth Operator does not. Nightshade can still get nailed by Plasma Behemoth, Stealth Operator cannot. Nightshade can't be targeted by weapons, Stealth Operator can.

Very nifty card, but I would probably try to limit it to shadow warriors and hunters!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    Semantic's is actually a little different, ironically, because of the semantics.

Nightshade has ambush, Stealth Operator does not. Nightshade can still get nailed by Plasma Behemoth, Stealth Operator cannot. Nightshade can't be targeted by weapons, Stealth Operator can.

Very nifty card, but I would probably try to limit it to shadow warriors and hunters!
    True. He's probably thinking - Hmmm .. What would make my Mage (Majiya) Deck even more OP .?? ... ahhhh -

Lol

But that's what Lance's ability should be. Not just stealth but make the ally untargettable :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post

Precisely what I had in mind...though at first, I was going to actually give it the equivalent of Shroud from MTG...I decided it'd probably be better not to make it completely immune to everything. The idea is that if the enemy is willing to burn removal on it, then they should be able to...but I don't want to make it TOO easy for it to be killed off.

Yeah, I can see what you mean about limiting it to Shadow Warrior and Hunters. Interestingly, I was thinking about its combo potential with that Shard of Power card that is in Elemental.