Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Serena Wish She Ripped Me 1.26

So while waiting for the next round of the tournament to start and being a bit bored to the old elf chick, i thought if i could build a deck around my new love Serena. Had a bit of luck with it and i like it.

Here it is to analyse it a bit and help me polish it further!

Serena Thoughtripper

4x Nightshade
    4x Puwen
    4x Jasmine
    3x Aldon the Brave
    4x Aeon

4x Assassination
    4x Reconnaissance
    4x Throw Knife
    4x Stop, Thief
    2x Ill Gotten Gains
    1x Night Prowler
    1x Gravedigger

The last 2 cards basically i am still trying combinations, between 2x night prowlers, 2x gravediggers, 1 each or 2 Lay low. I think 1 of each armor is the best.

The deck makes you to soak some damage up, till you can take control of the game and start drawing cards like madman with ill gotten gains and the knifes.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 gravediggers might help out more with getting weapons from your opponents' bin.

I suggest you try that...4 weapons are kind of a poor damage dealing and occasion to draw, comparing to the use you might wanna make of the ability. Also, Gravedigger is more resilient and makes you use SE, which otherwise is just a waste of opportunity. Yet still, in my honest opinion:
    -1 puwen
    -1 assassination

+2 Lay Low.

will help avoiding all the knives are wasted, gives you one/two more draws in difficult situation

or,

+2 poison to weapon.

It's a low cost ability, which cannot be removed. It will put pressure on enemy and help you kill his allies.

I'm not the rogue Guru, though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Only 4 weapons for rogue which i think too few to get the most out of her ability.

So i guess night prowler will not really usefull. Im testing her with 2 gravedigger instead.

She has the potential to be the next majiya where people is bitching about her draw ability. Hopefully serena gets more cards to make her playable

Senior Member Pretty Pretty Princess's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Only 4 weapons for rogue which i think too few to get the most out of her ability.

So i guess night prowler will not really usefull. Im testing her with 2 gravedigger instead.

She has the potential to be the next majiya where people is bitching about her draw ability. Hopefully serena gets more cards to make her playable
    I tried her once versus the AI on the test server and Gravedigger's cloak was my preference.
    ~PrettyPrettyPrincess~
    v^.^
    Current deck build: Pending Release of Dark Prophecies...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Why wouldn't gravedigger win out? It's not dependent on a weapon and it's a good use of her shadow energy.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First of all, thanks everyone for your replys. Secondly, i find that everytime i needed a throwing knife i had it. It might be luck but even so. With more weapons released she will surely be a force to be reckoned.

Ill try gravedigger as i find myself with 10 se many times. As for lay low, i know it's good but as many times as i had try it, i just wont get it when i need it. The poison thing though might be nice.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory