Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4theLulz View Post
    Not a troll at all. I was being sincere.
    Oh yeah, of course, sure. Lulz.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by arebelspy View Post
    Oh yeah, of course, sure. Lulz.
    The name is from when I had just started the game. I picked it up originally just to kill time (bodyguard jobs can be rather dull) but became rather addicted to it. And I fail to see how expressing my opinion of a player whose deck strategies and explanations in said threads have made me respect them as a player. It was merely a compliment. I'll give this deck a shot in the morning.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not a troll at all. I was being sincere.
    Now your attempt made you looks even worse.

Senior Member Pretty Pretty Princess's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Just stopped in to brush up on what's going on in the world of priests for 1.26 and this is what I get stuck reading? Sigh. Personally, I had significant luck while using decks PPP posted in 1.25 so I trust her judgement in making a strong priest deck even with cards widely perceived as "weak" so I thought this thread would be a nice place to start. I won't say anything about the petty argument here but, unless I'm mistaken, PPP made a rather unique and successful deck in 1.25 focusing on the application of Plague. Correct me if I'm wrong but after your playing with Plague for some length of time I do believe you may have extensive knowledge in the use of the card and it's effect in those games, PPP. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    I appreciate your comments. I will point out that my experience with plague was in early 1.25 before people had their decks ironed out. Elementals were still broken back then too. I should bring out my old "Plague of Victory" deck to see how it fairs in 1.26 though… the current plague deck I'm using is decent, but I think it needs Cobra Skin Wraps for that extra punch.

Anywho, Retribution would be a good strategy to play on Test right now with all those shiny new allies ^.~
    ~PrettyPrettyPrincess~
    v^.^
    Current deck build: Pending Release of Dark Prophecies...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Pretty Princess View Post
    I appreciate your comments. I will point out that my experience with plague was in early 1.25 before people had their decks ironed out. Elementals were still broken back then too. I should bring out my old "Plague of Victory" deck to see how it fairs in 1.26 though… the current plague deck I'm using is decent, but I think it needs Cobra Skin Wraps for that extra punch.

Anywho, Retribution would be a good strategy to play on Test right now with all those shiny new allies ^.~
    No problem! If I recall, Plague of Victory ran Cobra Skin Wraps as well. I'd love to try it on the test server but, as I stated in another thread, I play from an Android phone. Stupid Unity Web Player... D: