Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post German Translation?!

I just wanted to ask if the game will be translated in German...
    And I really hope that there will be one

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenloop View Post
    Well it seems like you can speak fluent english so does it really matter if it is translated or not? On safari you can translate everything on a page into whatever language you want, so that might work for if you want to play on the computer, but I don't know about the actual app!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenloop View Post
    That's a very good question! We realize that the world is a very big place, and we want to offer the game localized in as many languages as possible. After the initial English release is finalized, we will be translating to: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Czech, Norwegian, and Vietnamese. Whew!

Translations will be done by professional translators, and includes localized card images as well as all text and GUI elements in the game.

However, official community discussions such as these forums will remain in English only.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Eney View Post
    Well it seems like you can speak fluent english so does it really matter if it is translated or not? On safari you can translate everything on a page into whatever language you want, so that might work for if you want to play on the computer, but I don't know about the actual app!
    I dont think any browser translation can work within a plugin or imbeded app such as flash and unity, though i could be wrong but doing so would be quite a feet tech wise

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kirothak View Post
    I dont think any browser translation can work within a plugin or imbeded app such as flash and unity, though i could be wrong but doing so would be quite a feet tech wise
    It was the only solution I could think of. I'm no tech wizard so I don't know much about how the internet works.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just an idea Kyle, but for the non English speaking folks who join I appreciate that all of the official forum talks etc can only be in one language. However within the guilds section will you be implementing the ability to tag your guild with the primary language spoken? It would mean that at least when new people join they can search for guilds that have people who do speak their language and any important info can get disseminated that way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Woot both Norvegian and Swedish?? You guys Are awesome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
    Just an idea Kyle, but for the non English speaking folks who join I appreciate that all of the official forum talks etc can only be in one language. However within the guilds section will you be implementing the ability to tag your guild with the primary language spoken? It would mean that at least when new people join they can search for guilds that have people who do speak their language and any important info can get disseminated that way.
    That's an excellent idea, I'll be sure to keep that in mind!