Close

Thread: simple ideas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

simple ideas

Maybe it's been suggested already but I've always enjoyed being able to chat with my opponent when, say playing chess in yahoo games, so maybe a chat box can be made available for games when challenging? On the note of modifying the challenge function, could it be possible to choose who you want to challenge? Its kind of random right now and I keep on getting swamped by players who rank 100-200 above me haha. and then a final less important bit about challenges, I'm aware that this is a game played internationally, would it be against the better judgement of the administrators to display the country in which the players are playing from? Just a thought.

Also, I was wondering if trading cards could ever be possible, I can imagine the repercussions of having such a function but could it ever be possible? This is mainly because of the disappearing cards form the marketplace that seem to be gone forever and locked only in the accounts that purchased them. And then on that note, not as suggestion but as a question, will new cards ever come out?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The chat and custom games are already being worked on and is currently live on the test server. You can hop on it if you'd like, but is only accessible thru a browser.

I don't think trading cards is ever going to be implemented.

There's currently a new hero class, Rogues, that's going to be released in the next patch along with a couple of other cards as well. Again, these are all live on the test server, so if you want to, you can check them out before the official release.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh. :x