3x Flaming Arrow
    2x Into the Forest (or Death Trap)
    3x Shriek of Vengeance
    1x Bad Santa

3x Night Prowler
    4x Soul Seeker

---
    30 Cards total.

I played it quite intensively and I find the deck quite solid. The only problem is when vs Majiya burn deck (who doesn't?). To beat Majiya, it needs quite a bit of luck or else it's not much of a chance as her spell burn to hero will out damage all your allies (or any decks).

Another difficult hero is Deadbone because he can out number your allies in mid/long term. Carefully stacking his graveyard will have a good chance to win.

---

Strategy

It's simple and very effective. With Banebow's ability, poison/flaming arrow, you may not even need any ally to gain a clean board - even if you go second! The only thing to be aware is to cast ability carefully for the first time when it's available. You always want to cast it on ally, not the hero in the first (or second) rounds. If there is only one opporuant ally on board, you may want to wait another ally to come out in the next turn and cast it on both.

The biggest problem is for early board control is Gargoyle (especially if it's Majiya). I have faced an Elementail that saps a Life infusion to IG which makes him 8 Health! Banebow's ability is almost useless in this case. The most effective solution is to sap 2 arrows to it, it will make 3 damage (4 - 1) each turn. Otherwise, you may just ignore it until you get your higher damage allies (PB/Keldor) come out.

When you have 5 resources, it's very likely you have a clean board unless it's a Gargoyle or all your allies got retreated (but still a clean board!). Then, depends on the opponent, you will cast either Soul Seeker or Plasma Behemoth.

For human mage, I'll cast Soul Seeker and next Night Prowler - This combo will probably end the game because they don't have anything to break your weapon and armor.

For warriors, PB controls the board and there isn't much they can do. Save Shriek for their weapons.

For elementals, Soul Seeker and Night Prowler combo will get him into sac or deal situation - which makes their life very miserable. Be aware that Elemental's MC can take Keldor's ability with it. That means they can have a 4x4 Keldor if it's buffed.

For hunters, It could be a good match. Save all Shriek for their Soul Seeker. Hunters don't have one card to take out your bow but they can take out your Night Prowler by shooting you. Use "In to Forest" after shooting can help but it's a difficult combo. In any case, if you have board control and Shrieks are not at the end of your deck, you can win quite easily.

For priest, since priest can counter everything, so, it's more of who has better luck. Save Shriek for their staff and do not deal more than 2 allies on board as they can wash out the board. However, with only 2 allies (3 + 3 cc) , He doesn't have much advantage for cleaning the board. At late game, try Soul seeker / Prowler as your items are more than their item destroy cards.

For Deadbone, it's a tough match if the opponent is a good player. You will get early board control eventually. (even if they fireball your 3cc). Save your Shriek for his portal. They're likely to deploy portal when they have 4 resources. Stack his allies to cover Bella in his graveyard. It could be a tough match as his allies keep coming back and your Soul seeker/prowdler can't really work for long, however, if you're lucky to steal his portal/bella, he will have a hard time. I won a close game with my bad santa because he ran out of cards quicker than me.

For Majiya, as mentioned before, it's the toughest match. All you can hope is that she doesn't get all damage cards in the beginning. Otherwise, she take out your hero's health and ignore all your allies. That means the board control doesn't affect her at all. The only thing you can stop her targeting your hero is "Into the Forest", which is not really helpful (and the Forest can be Nova!). You can't put too many allies on board because she can Nova (same as priest). Try one PB and one Keldor... and pray..
    Last edited by dinglee; 05-30-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I have to disagree with you on Gravebone. Nobody with a brain drops Portal on turn 4 unless against human mages or hunters who can't destroy your portal. And it isn't ALWAYS Bella. I presume you've heard of Gravemera?
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram99 View Post
    I have to disagree with you on Gravebone. Nobody with a brain drops Portal on turn 4 unless against human mages or hunters who can't destroy your portal. And it isn't ALWAYS Bella. I presume you've heard of Gravemera?
    That's true. I actually played Gravebella quite a lot (like 1 month) before. Perhaps I've been playing with not so good players recently, they seem to throw portal out asap.

Chimera isn't much of a pain as an arrow will take care of it and leave it at 2 attack which isn't very painful to allies. Anyway, when facing Gravebone, Banebow hardly get a clean board control in mid-late game. I think both will put up a fight

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Portal on turn 4 is just for rookies. Mine only comes out turn 7 or 8 and either with a Medusil or more likely Bella for an instant 4 damage and added card draw in 1 turn
    D ...always smiling...

Guild: Danny the A1 Dog : Proud member of the A1 alliance - so good that Kyle nerfed us
    Ingame Handle: DRod77
    Running Decks: Wulven (Darkclaw Danger Dog 1.26 40 Card) and Mage (GraveBella Beatdown 1.26 40 Card)