Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Top ten suggestions as game progresses

1. Allow players to challenge specific friends.
    2. Allow the option of waging crystals and or gold.
    3. Allow the option of "the winner gets to select a card to take from losers deck".
    4. Surrender Button.
    5. Allow multiple sacrifices per turn.
    6. Create cards that require specific other cards to function fully.
    7. Create more options to play in world mode.
    8. Create optional chat box during challenge games.
    9. Enhance the animations and graphics of attacks and overall gameplay.
    10. Create a weekly tough deck available for all players to challenge at the cost of 40 gold, and if won a rare or epic card is given to player.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcakers View Post
    1. Allow players to challenge specific friends.
    2. Allow the option of waging crystals and or gold.
    3. Allow the option of "the winner gets to select a card to take from losers deck".
    4. Surrender Button.
    5. Allow multiple sacrifices per turn.
    6. Create cards that require specific other cards to function fully.
    7. Create more options to play in world mode.
    8. Create optional chat box during challenge games.
    9. Enhance the animations and graphics of attacks and overall gameplay.
    10. Create a weekly tough deck available for all players to challenge at the cost of 40 gold, and if won a rare or epic card is given to player.
    1. Already coming in 1.26
    2. Goidbidea probably not gonna happen because of sane reason with merchant.
    3. No thanks...
    4. Just click anybother option like challenge screen an this can be accomplished, button would be nice.
    5. Sacrifices?
    6. Still early in development
    7. Meh
    8. Already in 1.26
    9. only if optional
    10. No need
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First off, welcome to the forums!

I'd like to see at least an option where the opponents could agree to ante a random card from their deck at the start of the match. However, pillaging a player's deck just because they lost would ruin the experience and make it impossible for new players to get a deck together.

A card like Research that let you, say, pay 6 to sacrifice a card for a resource might be interesting, but there's not many cards in the game, and certainly not many expensive ones. I doubt there would be a point.

One animation I'd like to see happen is Belladonna's attack. Her card clearly shows a wisp of some sort on her attack badge, yet when she does attack, all we get is the generic sword hacking the opponent card. I'd like to see her zap or fry her enemies as implied by her card and mysterious, mystical presence. It's not important really though.

I don't see much value in your other suggestions. Well, that aren't already being implemented.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    lol this is how magic started. ante got banned almost right away, and now ppl here are actually proposing to add it here? Perhaps when the game becomes fairer and more balanced. On second thought screw that.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.