Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why did I lose?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @poochie2 I was going to hold off reviewing reports to have more prep time for the tournament but I had inkling of how this one would be when I looked it up. Sure enough, your game with xxMedievalxx ended as an "expired" game. From the game log, it shows you in the middle of targeting on your last turn. Sometimes new players don't realize that for certain cards where you can target multiple units, you must click on the "Done" button at the bottom-right corner of the screen once you're done with targeting, even if there's only one valid selection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    @poochie2 I was going to hold off reviewing reports to have more prep time for the tournament but I had inkling of how this one would be when I looked it up. Sure enough, your game with xxMedievalxx ended as an "expired" game. From the game log, it shows you in the middle of targeting on your last turn. Sometimes new players don't realize that for certain cards where you can target multiple units, you must click on the "Done" button at the bottom-right corner of the screen once you're done with targeting, even if there's only one valid selection.
    Sometimes I am really slow because this game involves some deep thinking if you are not that accostumed. Please really push some updates to let us know the time we have, what is happening or happened in our games. I would add that showing the current HPs next to the HP bars would be useful and I noticed that sometimes the health drawn on the card of the hero is not updated until I click on my hero, magnifing its card.