Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Odd msg from Sardokan?

So i don't notice my notifications much, but today i did, and saw a msg from a "visitor" all it sid was this:

Sardokan VS microwilly
    End of match 17 mai 22h25 gmt +1 (summer time in paris)

it's the second match of the too sardokan VS microwilly

he plays tidal wave while having four allies in play and me 0 0o

just after this, synch error, defeat screen and loss of ratio

Now if I recall correctly, i played this guy twice in a row, his rating was 275 the 1st time, and 273 the second, both times i played him i believe i used my 40 card deck, and i clearly recall finishing those matches... So my question is, if he had a sync issue, (which is what i gather from his msg) How or was it even possible that i finished both those games with him... Also, I wouldn't play a tidal wave and kill 4 of my own allies when he had nothing on the board.. That sounds fishy to me, i'm assuming some sort of technical error... Any idea's?
    InGame Names: Microwilly/Benumb

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you got a visitor message from him, maybe you should've asked him and left a visitor message as well or send a PM?

Anyways, for these 2 games, the logs are showing it ended normally. However, we(Security Team) currently can't view player replays so I can't confirm if there was a sync error. I've spoken with Sardokan a few times so I'll PM him and ask him to clarify.

Regarding sync errors, sometimes they aren't as severe for one person as the other. So if it wasn't as severe for you, you may not have notice the 1 or 2 things that was off in the game. As for the Tidal Wave, seeing weird things like that would be the hallmarks of sync errors.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's me who told to Sardokan to contact you (pm) to know what happened by your side when you played, since both of you are on the forum, it's good to compare your game. I have already had a pm from someone who asked me if i'd used force defeat on him, but he had just took to much time during his last turn, and got time out.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah but what i'm saying is, these games played out, he continued to play cards, and so did i, until the end. How is this possible? If one person does sync out let's say, wouldn't he just "timeout" to the server or w/e and I would win instantly? Not continue to play the game?
    InGame Names: Microwilly/Benumb

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've finished some games with sync err, when the sync err pop up, and if it allow me to play two or three turn, i cast all my best allies to kill the opp's hero as quickly as possible, before to disconect, sometimes that work, (。-_-。)
    Last edited by kentuequi; 05-24-2011 at 07:34 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱