Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The problem there is in the snow saphire advice is that once actually get far enough to have 6 resources, im going to be half dead. Today on a match, when I had my chance to get 6 resources, i had 3 hp left.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    what deck are you playing? allies, burn?

If you are taking that much damage by turn 6, likely the board control has gone with the flow of Gwen.

Your priority should be taking down her allies with lightning bolt / plasma blast.

Would help if you could post your deck here as well

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My opponent just fired that damn bow with rabidfire.
    I play a burn deck, as stated in my opening post.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If you're still having trouble Kingsider, read this. I posted this on the first page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram99 View Post
    I am playing Eladwen ( the other human Mage) at the moment. And I must say, it's not hopeless against hunters. You have a 50/50 chance, maybe slightly less, of beating Gwen assuming you play your cards right and have a half-decent draw. Don't offer up any allies for healing except very early turn 2-3 allies and Aeon. Get out a Research early and draw like mad. Get a turn 6 SS or Aeon at all costs, preferably in that order. Once you get Snow Sapphire out, it just completely shuts down all opposing Gwen decks. And make sure to keep an empty board, so they can't kill your SS with their allies. So you're aiming at turn 5 Supernova (Nishaven ability for you), turn 6 SS. If they have one ally out, it's ok, just kill it ASAP. And while Gwen is deep frozen, stuff on gas/flames and burn her into oblivion. Drop Aeon when you have the board to seal the deal. That's it. And try to cull your deck to 30, or add 3/4 SS. You really rely on SS to turn the game. I have beaten at least half of the Gwen decks I've faced with this strategy with my Eladwen deck. I've even beaten well known forum names who run Gwen on the test server. It really is that easy.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99