Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    New merchant (buy cards from the players)

    Hello. Is it possible, upgrade the merchant. It would be lovely can buy cards cheaply from the Shadow Era players or sell them the others players...

  2. #2
    Senior Member Calmdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,329
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    It's never going to be implemented, Kyle has said before. Cards will always be bought from the shop.

    This game is incredibly cheap already
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

  3. #3
    Senior Member MrNice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,338
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post

    This game is incredibly cheap already
    word!

  4. #4
    DP Visionary Morettos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colombia (GMT-5)
    Posts
    337
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    It's never going to be implemented, Kyle has said before. Cards will always be bought from the shop.

    This game is incredibly cheap already
    Totally agree with Calmdown. It wouldn't have sense sell cards cheaper than its actual price. Besides that, cards never wear out by use, so it would be needless to create a selling card system between players. One thing i would improve in the merchant would be to sort cards by hero or by class with representative icons in the Buy section (eg. rogue cards icon, mage cards icon) instead of searching cards, trough all the card list. And like Anurak said, merchant should be able to restock the sold out cards instantly.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    32
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morettos View Post
    Totally agree with Calmdown. It wouldn't have sense sell cards cheaper than its actual price. Besides that, cards never wear out by use, so it would be needless to create a selling card system between players. One thing i would improve in the merchant would be to sort cards by hero or by class with representative icons in the Buy section (eg. rogue cards icon, mage cards icon) instead of searching cards, trough all the card list. And like Anurak said, merchant should be able to restock the sold out cards instantly.
    this is a given. im 100% sure they will do this eventually. Now we just have 200 cards, but its not reasonable to expect me to flip through 20 pages to find a specific card from, say, the 4th set...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Maldazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    904
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by OkiDoki View Post
    Hello. Is it possible, upgrade the merchant. It would be lovely can buy cards cheaply from the Shadow Era players or sell them the others players...
    I can also explain the reason, if it would be possible to sell/buy from players people would make a lot of fake accounts just to give gold/crystals to there main account.

    And as Calmdown already said, the game is very cheap, with something like 10 dolars you can have a LOT of cards (enough for at least 2 decks with the exact cards you want).
    Member of E2E.

    “Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

    - by Albert Einstein

  7. #7
    Junior Member benvadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    france
    Posts
    20
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I'll post here to avoid new thread.

    What do you think about merchant stock being partly based on what player sell ?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Anurak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,812
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    The only problem with the merchant is that he can stay without cards for a long time. If he restocks and raises the cost instantly it would be great. SE must be the cheapest game around because it gives you option to buy individual cards with in-game currency. If we accept that an average price for a card is 250 gold, to get 4 copies of every card from the first release you need 200.000 gold. With the 20$ offer you can make ~50.000gold if you sell all the cards from the starters you buy.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    OK. Thank you very much for your quickly answers.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    680
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I think this has been mentioned before, and will be mentioned countless more times to come.

    Where is the T in Shadow Era TCG?
    Last edited by Fiend; 05-20-2011 at 07:17 PM.
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

    In-game name is Zack284.

    A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •