Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanx...tho kinda funny how we hijacked a Gay Pride Parade thread to talk about being hetero and making babies!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    I'm 34 and ready for a baby now...all my younger siblings have pumped them out....my gf is a bit younger than me but excited about it....We've both been over to Iraq and other stuff and are quite happy to settle down and make babies now...
    Gratz... The One thing i learned when I had my first daughter is how selfish I was. Kids are great (most of the tune). Lol
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll admit I am selfish in a sense...but when it comes to those I hold dear....I'll give the world to protect them....as they say...how can you take care of those you love if you can't take care of yourself....sure I'm selfish to take care of me.....but my gf and my baby are a part of me so I'll take care of them....and even tho we are still hijacking this thread...ummm....Go Gay Pride in SF or something....even tho I'm gonna be pumping out babies!