Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    Many have turn to puwen for their turn 2 drop instead of blake, further reducing the use of the snakes. But they help on softening a target's life points, reducing weapons durabilty etc. They are also the most efficient burn spell out there. For the mere cost of 1 they usually do 4 or 5 damage, versus fireball that costs 3 for the same damage
    Sure, they can do a couple of damage before being eaten by Puwen or a Gargoyle, but to get the maximum benefit, you need to go first and have it in your opening hand. Since we're talking about 40 card decks, that's even less likely to happen with regularity.

And then, outside of turn one, they're an auto resource for me. That's not a worthwhile card in my opinion. Hell, I don't even like drawing Brutalis outside of my opening hand, and he's much better than a Fire Snake.

Thanks to everyone who has posted. I really enjoy debating the finer points of card selections, and I hope I haven't annoyed anyone with my arguing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    tbh every majiya I saw today played snake maybe it is different on the live server but in tournament play snake seems to be better than freeze.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    FIRE SNAKES - they win games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    Sooooo true http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....light=Petition

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    Hehe, I'll stop arguing it. You guys can play the terrible things if you want. :P

Lately I've mostly been playing my "just for fun" Amber deck, which handily beats up on Majiya. (The Jericho match isn't so pretty, though.)