Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Me and Evil = ally runnin Amber players and about my aeon+valiant defender thing. I dont do that anymore just cause it makes my deck too big, but it is a great idea if you can ever fit it in too a deck. It's probably not best suited for an amber deck, I was just throwin lots of ideas into the deck until i narrowed it down to what i have now. If you can get it to work in an Amber deck then that is awesome, you would rape with that combo out and Amber's attacks and if you have DW out youve just about got your win right there. Keep updatin us on how it goes
    Gamer Mind: Carbon_911

Go for the throat...show no mercy..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I made it work only once in my 6 games so far.. I believe it is very situational when I have only 1 of each.. and the odds of them coming at a suitable time (6cc for Aeon! Yay! ) So I' think I'll remove them as well to get my magic 30!

Apart from that, the deck is doing fine. I am already 174 (I started around 160ish as u know) but I am loosing too many games due to either too many weapons or rapid direct damage attacks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Snow Saphire worked good for me playing against Gwen. Put 2 or 3 of them in my deck after I got my ass handed to me twice in a row battling her.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, even tho I have only one Snow Sapphire on my deck it did save my ass a few times as well. I am not sure about the proper number to have on the deck tho.. 2 perhaps?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo24 View Post
    Yes, even tho I have only one Snow Sapphire on my deck it did save my ass a few times as well. I am not sure about the proper number to have on the deck tho.. 2 perhaps?
    2 sounds solid in a 30 card deck... when you go with a 36 - 40 deck I suggest 3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Already 178

2 you say.. Hmm.. I'll have to drop something now.. what could it be? Or maybe 31 cards aint so bad..
    Last edited by Ukyo24; 05-20-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Already 178

2 you say.. Hmm.. I'll have to drop something now.. what could it be? Or maybe 31 cards aint so bad..
    just give it a try... you don't have to dilute your deck to exactly 30... 31 is totally fine

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    31 it is! I'll keep u posted on my progress, wish me luck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    31 it is! I'll keep u posted on my progress, wish me luck
    Hope you get some progress with your deck. I enjoy to play my Amber every now and then.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

However I still have trouble against direct damage using players (Fireball, Lightning Strike, Arcane Burst etc..) And I fail to understand why ARmor does not protect from them?

For 5+cc you'd expect SOME protection from these.. OR would it make it too OP??? Anyways, enough ranting for now, I am getting the hang of teh deck and it feels good already.