Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Pretty Princess View Post
    Kyle you are mai hero. This looks awesome! I love the anthropomorph/anime mix of the art. Genevieve looks coooooool xD
    Do you have a ballpark figure for the release date? I'm already itching to give you my money :3
    Based on your Avatar picture I just knew the graphics would suit you

I think it looks great but the art of SE is more my style. I hope they don't lessen the support for SE (like N3rd4Christ is afraid of).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like Voltage! She is pure greatness
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What does this mean after the 200 cards for SE is complete? Does it mean development shifts to this game, or does development carry on on both?
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    What does this mean after the 200 cards for SE is complete? Does it mean development shifts to this game, or does development carry on on both?
    I don't believe he would stop de development of a good running online card game with a great amount of players just to start a new game that he doesn't yet know if it will or will not be a success.

The development of both games will continue.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, interesting. The art style is not my cup of tea, but if the gameplay is good, who cares?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The gameplay is nothing like Shadow Era, besides a completely different style, it's much more casual and all cards are creatures with abilities. If Shadow Era is like Magic TG, then this is kinda like Warstorm on Facebook or Orions on iPhone. We are looking to release it in Fall 2011.

The plan is to be up to 40 employees in the next two months, so we have plenty of bandwidth to do a lot of projects...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow this art is freaking fantastic. Unlike shadow era, it looks like it was all done by the same artist?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The gameplay is nothing like Shadow Era, besides a completely different style, it's much more casual and all cards are creatures with abilities. If Shadow Era is like Magic TG, then this is kinda like Warstorm on Facebook or Orions on iPhone. We are looking to release it in Fall 2011.

The plan is to be up to 40 employees in the next two months, so we have plenty of bandwidth to do a lot of projects...
    Wow! Warstorm was great. I played it for quite some time. Zynga destroyed it though
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    As big a fan of anime and manga that I am, unless it's crazy fun, I might have to pass. I'm not much of a fan of anthropomorphic/furry characters.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    Wow this art is freaking fantastic. Unlike shadow era, it looks like it was all done by the same artist?
    I for one prefer card art done by a variety of artists. Mixes things up and adds more flair.