Close

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Good Games (GG) Thread

Just out of curiosity..... there is a thread to identify people that cheat that is stickied I believe, which I'm totally for, but why isn't there a thread for people to post their good games with others that can be stickied? In all the other online games I play their forums have a GG Thread stickied so that people know who the good players are... Just a thought.
    Last edited by ThEReApR; 05-18-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had an awesome match against a user named Jerichospelbane who was playing Jericho (obviously!). He went through 3 Aeons and I finally brought him down with my gravebone deck. Epic

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Stunnah: +1 cred for starting this! Excellent idea!

I had a great game against Morgroth yesterday. I played Gwen, Morgroth used Elementalis. I had a fantastic opening draw, and if truth be told, was never seriously in danger of losing - BUT, Morgroth fought literally to the last card, and wringing every bit of utility out of every single turn. Sir/Madam, if you are reading this, you really made me work for that 1 rating point, and pulled off some plays that were both creative and surprising, when it would have been easier for you to simply quit. You are a credit to this game. I hope that even though you eventually lost, you enjoyed the challenge of the game half as much as I did.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just had a great match against ND6112 or some variation of ND and then numbers

He/She played Majia, I was Gravebone. I had 4 hp and was engulfed in flames. Managed just enough damage through the portal to get him from 12 to 0 before he could finish me off on the next turn. Phew

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Texston View Post
    Just had a great match against ND6112 or some variation of ND and then numbers

He/She played Majia, I was Gravebone. I had 4 hp and was engulfed in flames. Managed just enough damage through the portal to get him from 12 to 0 before he could finish me off on the next turn. Phew
    Damn he needs snow sapphire in that deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadow Pheonix whoever you are, that was a pretty sick match.

You just ruined like a 15 game winning streak you bastard. GG best mirror match I've had.

Nice thread btw. Great idea.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    quite some time ago with a gravebella beatdown i won against an elementalis with my last card, 4 or 5 allies out on my field(like 1 brutalis a bella and 2 gargs maybe(rly quite some time ago so i can't remember)), he is in his loop with renewal , his hero @ 19health, used my last bloodlust and a fireball or two.

Rly, no cards left in my deck anymore, last turn do or die @.@, i did and won
    Card Collages for all Classes | ShadoweraChat(channel: shadowera) | Testserver
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    <GDC|AFK> Jaridan hath returned!
    <GDC|AFK> #36 on the ladder and never played a game
    <GDC|AFK> Nerd has played 20 games and is #37
    Soldier:"Sir, we are surrounded!"
    Commander:"Excellent! Now we can fire in any direction!"
    Jaridan - Frontpig Soldier

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would it be out of line to ask that this get stickied? Or at least have a Mod create a stickied thread for people to post their gg's in?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just had a great game against KWitz

MockFive (219) vs KWitz (183)

I'm running my Gwen deck versus KWitz's Amber. It came down to me with 10hp, BDB as an ally, and Night Prowler vs KWitz with 3hp, King's Pride, Jeweler's Dream, War Banner and two Jasmines. I'm thinking that if I don't draw a bow, I'm done for. I draw Aldon instead, and think all is loss, until I realize that he played Blood Frenzy back around T7. Hit him for 2 damage with DBD, sac'ing him in the process. End my turn and let Blood Frenzy do it's thing. Victory screen.

Epic game KWitz. Too bad my rating didn't go up any :-(
    You can't hide from me!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MockFive View Post
    Epic game KWitz. Too bad my rating didn't go up any :-(
    Techinically, it did, but by just a couple of decimal points