Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Binhdemon View Post
    I bought all cards in test server, 4 copies of each. That means i done very very much clicking.
    Wow, now i know i'm a nerd, no life

P/S: Elemental got Sparks.
    Wulven got Wolf Packs.
    Rouge got Nightshades.
    Priest got ???
    They are getting what the rest of us are getting: mr stiffy in mrs poophole.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Um... lol?

-BL00DY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nightshade + Assasination = Aeon Stormcaller is nothing.
    Warrior - Priest.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Binhdemon View Post
    Nightshade + Assasination = Aeon Stormcaller is nothing.
    Well you don't necessarily need Nightshade for that (Blake Windrunner, etc. works), but yea... Assassination is a very good card. Would be even better if you could actually select the target ally to exhaust to use it (*bug*/design flaw)! :-D

Sadly, Rogues still need a few more "good" cards to be "Tier 1." ...Wiping the board effects & any direct damage... =OUCH! And that darn Retreat! when I have my Aeon Stormcaller out with the Lance ability lock!!! :P
    Shadow Era Chat: http://webchat.freenode.net --- Channel: #shadowera

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BL00DY View Post
    Well you don't necessarily need Nightshade for that (Blake Windrunner, etc. works), but yea... Assassination is a very good card. Would be even better if you could actually select the target ally to exhaust to use it (*bug*/design flaw)! :-D

Sadly, Rogues still need a few more "good" cards to be "Tier 1." ...Wiping the board effects & any direct damage... =OUCH! And that darn Retreat! when I have my Aeon Stormcaller out with the Lance ability lock!!! :P
    If Blake Windrunner exhausted, you would lose 3 damage. If Nightshade exhausted, you would only lose 1 damage. Beside, Nightshade can't be attacked so he can wait until you draw next Assasination

Aeon Stormcaller: Cheap cards can destroy expensive cards. That's Shadow Era
    Warrior - Priest.