Close

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The last player who I played with was "HansNoBRAIN"(Rank 278), He was very good, and he had 6 strong allies on the stage, but I stole his "Tide Wave" card, and used it to kill all the allies, I think he was very surprise. After that he had few cards, I was going to win. however, just after the tide wave on his turn. I started to lag till defeat.

Screen shot: (It's my opponent's turn, and I was time out defeat)
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5068/...ebb55318_o.jpg

can any staff pay attention on him (HansNoBRAIN) please! thanks..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Something very odd happened to me just now. I was playing my Gwen against a newbie Elementalis, when I was close to winning I got the timeout followed by defeat even though my internet connection seemed to be fine. I lost 3 rating points.
    After the game I went to watch the replay hoping I had missed something, and oddly enough, I got to actually replay the match! That is, I was playing! It was like playing against a memory and I didn't dare do anything different in case that would ruin it.
    When I reached the part I had lost in, it said there was a sync error BUT I was able to play the match to the end. I got the victory screen and 1 of my 3 rating points back. I can't make heads or tails out of this.

It was YashiroKoichi against Coolx at 7:16PM GMT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay this is getting ridiculous. Once AGAIN sync error right when I was going to win. It was around 2:30 PST me (Dogvolta) vs. Supreme882. The game was intense the whole way through, I somehow survived with 8 HP and got him down from 28 even though he was elemental with renewal and graveyard heal. My heart was in my chest when I was down to like 2 HP and I was going to clobber him in the next turn (I had TONS of allys lined up). Sync Error.
    EVERY SINGLE TIME this has happened to me it is when I am just about to win. Makes no sense.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My game Name: Supashift
    Opponent's name: cHuSiX6
    Match Time: 9:50 PM MST (GST -7) on May 24 2011

I was about to win when game desynced and gave me a defeat.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by supashift View Post
    My game Name: Supashift
    Opponent's name: cHuSiX6
    Match Time: 9:50 PM MST (GST -7) on May 24 2011

I was about to win when game desynced and gave me a defeat.
    I'm seeing a trend here...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

suddenly defeat

SAMMY91250 (188) vs SuckYouSoftly (169)
    5/26 12:35am <time zone:GMT+8>
    I was going to win but suddenly defeat. rank 169 drop to 168.
    thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    EDIT: Scratched this. I just found out you actually had to press "Done" if you haven't chosen four targets. I saw the "Done" button, but I thought that was going to end my turn. >_<
    Last edited by Ennui; 05-26-2011 at 02:55 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    HIVOLTAGE Vs k0kRoach
    May 25, 2011 8:46 pm (GMT-5:00 Bogota)
    My name on main server is Morettos... but I had this weird match on test server. Is it possible to cheat on test server? ...I was playing against k0kRoach, i had 6 allies on field, i was playing with Logan shadowstalker (with 13 HP), i was winning and in the middle of my last turn while i was hitting my opponent's hero, the defeat screen appear from nowhere! please check, it was very weird

EDIT: I got to mention, it would be the third time a game on test server suddently finishes with a defeat or victory screen, making me think, this issues are happening due to test server connection problems instead of users exploits... please fix!
    Last edited by Morettos; 05-26-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BearFace vs darknqb
    5/26/2011 @ 11:36am (EST-5:00)
    Experienced a sync error that skipped my sacrifice phase at the start of my turn 7. I took a several second moment during my turn 6 to think of a play, saw the disconnect icon pop up, which quickly changed to the Zzzz icon. I then made my play and ended my turn normally. However, the sync error occurred during the sacrifice phase of my turn 7, after my opponent finished his turn 7, when instead of allowing me to sack a card, it skipped that phase straight to the action phase. Replay looks about the same as I saw it, quickly moving from Sacrifice to Action phases, except I did not click Skip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Morettos,

Sorry if this ended in a defeat for you, I just closed out my entire browser I was playing in because I was at work and needed it closed really quick like. Let me take the opportunity here to say that the whole naming names fiasco on this forum is ridiculous. And on a final note, this was the test server. It's used to test new updates, test decks, and test the viability of playing at work without bosses noticing. If it makes you feel better, you clearly had that match won three turns before I closed the browser.

""HIVOLTAGE Vs k0kRoach
    May 25, 2011 8:46 pm (GMT-5:00 Bogota)
    My name on main server is Morettos... but I had this weird match on test server. Is it possible to cheat on test server? ...I was playing against k0kRoach, i had 6 allies on field, i was playing with Logan shadowstalker (with 13 HP), i was winning and in the middle of my last turn while i was hitting my opponent's hero, the defeat screen appear from nowhere! please check, it was very weird

EDIT: I got to mention, it would be the third time a game on test server suddently finishes with a defeat or victory screen, making me think, this issues are happening due to test server connection problems instead of users exploits... please fix! ""
    Last edited by k0kRoach; 05-27-2011 at 12:08 AM.