Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Setback for Mercenary! Hideout Razed!

It has been common knowledge that the Southroad Mercenary's services have been retained once again to try to reign in Agnar. It seems that he is not taking any chances this time. Last night, in an overt attempt to intimidate her out of her contract, Agnar lead a small band of Ravagers in a raid on the Outlaw Hideout, burning it to the ground! All the perpetrators escaped into the night except Caged Savage, who was captured by the Outlaw Leader Dalton. Dalton is thought to be holding him until he gives up information that will help Southroad find Agnar and end this terrible rampage.

When asked about the incident, Southroad Mercenary is quoted to say, "when I find him, I will mount his right hand over my mantle, and turn what's left of him over to the Justicars."

Speaking of the Templar Justicars, this morning they finally finished processing Dead Man's Breach for evidence, and it is reopened for the public.

Game Effects:

1) Dead Man's Breech is once again available for rated play
    2) Outlaw Hideout is banned for rated play until rebuilt (the next update)
    3) Caged Savage is banned from rated play until he gives up Agnar (the next update)

European Regionals Champion 2015 Sir Tazwiz's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just an idea for Ragnar since we all know I guess that he's too strong.
    I am thinking a text like this....
    The first time a friendly Ravager enters play on your turn all allies take 1 fire damage.
    When a friendly Ravager ally is dealt damage on your turn it gains +1 base attack.