Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Staying with the discard theme, Stunning Swordmaiden is incredibly effective as long as you have cards to discard! As a 2 drop, it promises to be one of the best options out there for Human decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^ Just noticed a typo in Treasure Seeker's effect, the "Seek" in her name is in Bold as if it's a keyword, bold should only be for the action part.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Does your Human army like the beach, but hate those annoying Tidal Waves? Do Super Novas mess up your best battle strategies? Just say, "Serenity Now" and all your problems will go away...for 2 turns.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The main problem with dragons is, they often have some sort of weird immunity to powerful attacks you have come to depend on. That is especially true of Sandwing Surmounter! Mages and Priests might want to consider adding Shadow Bolt or Annihilate to their decks just for these guys.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Whether you are running a Felinian yourself and want to set up your next "on reveal" effect, or you are running a stealth deck and want to send away the pesky opposing Felinians, Water Spray is a great tool to work with. What if you don't care one way or another about Felnians? Well, if you want to cut down on the rampant fire damage in the game, it might be worth including just for that!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Era View Post

Another future favorite of Threbin, the Zailen Orater will soon be talking the enemy into making some unwise choices. Playing this 4cc ally is not reserved for turn 4, but for whenever the friendly hero has a weapon charged up to do damage! Useful for any Priest with a weapon, Threbin will clearly be the one to benefit the most.
    I'll just put a Safe Return on this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know if you are aware, but campaign is broken. Some heros attack 5 times in a row. Some times the ai skips your turn. Some times you can draw and get skipped. Just had nishaven attack 5 times with wrath of summer and then end the turn. I don't know if you want to look into this or not. This just started after I got the new update.