Close

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    since moonstalker alredy seems to be OP then it is obvious that we cant just add another wulven ability card in order to strengthen darkclaw cause it would only make moonstalker superhero.i always thought of darkclaw as the big bad wolf difficult to die no matter how hard u pound him so i kinda liked his old version for downhalving.even with that once one got board control it was impossible to lose.u just had to destroy all his WBT and get many many allies on board only attacking his allies even if it meant u would face all YRM,preys and rabids.after all these he was all yours even if u only had 2 allies left!!

i say
    1)make him like in 1.23 and make WBT permanent feature of his card
    2)keep him as he is and allow weapon together with WBT!!
    3)keep him as he is and add ability on lone wolf card:5se,he gains +3attack power

all the above keep the same beloved superendurant wulvenmonster of our childhood stories and make sure he can win the way appropriate,that is without allies.a perfect freaking superstrong cursed beast!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Isn't about time for the workbench to end? We should be testing changes instead of keep repeating the same things over what seems like an eternity since the thread started.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    Isn't about time for the workbench to end? We should be testing changes instead of keep repeating the same things over what seems like an eternity since the thread started.
    It would help if Calmdown would respond. ShadowEra is going to have a lot of disappointed Wulven players if Darkclaw goes live the way he is on test right now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    It would help if Calmdown would respond. ShadowEra is going to have a lot of disappointed Wulven players if Darkclaw goes live the way he is on test right now.
    Just for the record, I'm already disappointed, reason why i didn't enter the tournament.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by nonexist View Post
    Just for the record, I'm already disappointed, reason why i didn't enter the tournament.
    Turn that frown upside down, guy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by nonexist View Post
    Wulven players got shafted for the tournament. We didn't get our support card so we have a smaller card pool than everyone else. Darkclaw was butchered. No other abilities we even tested for Darkclaw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Keep the tanking. People are just pissed that they actually have to *GASP* GRIND DOWN HIS HP! @_@

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that darkclaw ability should be offensive (because the old defensive ability make game became long and boring and don't work vs elementalis or zhana) and should only be effective with no ally in play (because that's the way wulven players want to play it).

So, my suggestion is : "As long as you have no ally in play, darkclaw does +2 damage when attacking and as ambush".

With this new ability speedstrike and/or what a big teeth cost should perhaps increase to 4 (need some testing).
    Last edited by I3oris; 06-06-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by I3oris View Post
    I think that darkclaw ability should be offensive (because the old defensive ability make game became long and boring and don't work vs elementalis or zhana) and should only be effective with no ally in play (because that's the way wulven players want to play it).

So, my suggestion is : "As long as you have no ally in play, darkclaw does +2 damage when attacking and as ambush".

With this new ability speedstrike and/or what a big teeth cost should perhaps increase to 4 (need some testing).
    I actually like the idea. It's like Badaruu, but more damage and more restrictive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Like I said, I think they're going to organize the Wulven in a way where Moonstalker will be more oriented towards ally play while Darklcaw will be more oriented towards solo play. If this is the case, I welcome it wholeheartedly. In the previous versions you were practically doomed, for lack of a better word, to playing a Lone Wolf deck. It's not that ally Wulven decks were bad it's just that they paled in comparison to the benefits gained from playing a Lone Wolf deck.
    I tend to approach the problem of Darkclaw's new ability strictly from a survivability point of view: how long can he survive in a match before he is overwhelmed. If we're not going back to his old ability, then, like I said, it is my opinion his ability should give him a tangible advantage over his opponent or at least, give him a fighting chance against various heroes. This is why I'm more in favour of a passive ability instead of an activated ability that would be activated at certain intervals during the match. If we're going to give him an activated ability then that ability needs to grant him a chance to turn the match in his favor or at least balance it. BlanketEffect, while I respect your opinion, I think the ability you proposed would cost Darkclaw more than he would gain from it because to make the most out of it you still need to attack the hero or an ally and take full damage in the process. Yes, they could lose an ally or two, but you lost a considerable amount of your life to achieve that and the damage you sustained would not be healed by Lone Wolf quite so fast, even taking Regeneration into account.
    Paragraphs would help you get your concepts across much better....instead of one GIANT block of text.