Men I understand, MC NEEDS rework

Any proposed changes to other cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    Men I understand, MC NEEDS rework

Any proposed changes to other cards?
    Not yet. Just checked.
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    With plague priest is easy win againt elementalis, but warriors def has a hard time over it.

I'd suggest a warrior ability: Target ally cannot be the target of spells and ability.

Also an item destruction ability to hunters.
    Both are good suggestions and I hope they come to fruition. And of course agree on mc rework. Calm had a great alternative. I hope he decides to take it. For those who haven't read his idea it's basically forcing an ally to attack his controller and then dies.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    For those who haven't read his idea it's basically forcing an ally to attack his controller and then dies.
    Oh that's sounds a great idea.

Should add a cheaper but less powerful ally removal/hindering ability to elementals..MC and ED are strong..but both at quite high costs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bob21218 View Post
    I think the new wulven is a nice addition, but NOT at the expense of removing the existing darkclaw. Make the new guy wulven#3 and keep darkclaw, perhaps closer to the 1.23 version. I don't want my hero deleted. :-(
    yup u r right, make the new ability to a third wulven hero would be pretty interesting, and every class can also add a new hero to spice the shadow era up. and then i reckon kyle can make a statistic and see which hero is being used more in the top player and hence a buff or a nerf can achieve to even out the uses of each hero but also keep each hero fun to play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Let's see...

1.25:
    - Energy Discharge Nerf
    - Transferance Nerf
    - Mind Control Change

- Renewal Nerf

Now your asking for 1 extra cost for renewal? Why not make it cost 8-10 while we are at it and change elementalis ability to cost say 4 shadow?

There Elementalis is now useless and we can move on....

Elementalis is a pain to play against but constant nerfs because players can't play right bs elementalis is ridiculous. I played Gwen for most part in 1.35 as an example and elementalis has never been a problem yet I see many people I have seen play Gwen complain about it a bit too much.

You need to have a strategy no matter what hero you are playing and not just cry Nerf when it is difficult for you to win. Heck I almost lost to Dash2Deaths Logan yesterday I happened to get lucky. Yes LOGAN. A good player knows how to play vs all heroes and not just wine and complain until X gets nerfed.
    Agree! yes MC is powerful, its a gd card. elementali play style is pretty refreshing and tricky to beat and i enjoy dealing wif a 30card elementali, it just make u feel good when u can beat the so call "unbeatable" deck. and i thk we should look forward and suggest more good card for more fun game play in the future, not nerfing every good card was created.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    just wondering, any ideas on when the 1.26 will be release for the "main" server?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1 2 3 changes

1. its easy to tell what should be changed.
    The creators should have some sort of statistics what cards are sold the most and which ones are bought the most. They can also look at how many players use a certain hero. Or what is the percentage wining of a certain hero

If a hero is winning a lot, then he is too strong.
    If a hero is not being used, he should be given some extra ammo

Supply demand and Balance.

2. I also wonder.. how can i play against by brother, friend, neighbor!
    Are such additions being studied (sorry if i missed anyth)

3. One other thing, it would be nice if i play against a smarter AI. If not smarter, maybe i can build a deck for it and play against that deck. It would be also cool if i put out a deck for players to play against.. come the next day see how much it got beaten!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ohman darkclaw doesnt need a change, he is good as he is. rather make a new wulven hero before completly change darkclaws ability

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by urrrbock View Post
    ohman darkclaw doesnt need a change, he is good as he is. rather make a new wulven hero before completly change darkclaws ability
    Second person to post that. xD Kyle, take hints
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!