Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1.28 change

Just wondering.

I assume that when 1.28 comes and the card minimum gets bumped up to 40, the starter decks will get bumped up by 8 to 10 cards just so they are playable as is.

I think it would be kind of unfair (though there won't be much we can do about it) for those who already bought starter decks since they just missed out on 10 * # of decks bought.

So what I'm wondering is, would SE try to fix this by giving away free gold to compensate ? Even just for the deck that came with your account (800 to 1k) ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by aleluspi View Post
    Is it just me or is the left card name column missing?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @DMokong That's just how life works. As time goes on, usually you get better stuff or better deals. Are you going to demand your phone manufacturer everytime they come out with a newer and better phone for compensation? Early adopters benefit in other ways, such as having more experience.

@Ness The page loads up fine for me. Both column appears. Try pressing Ctrl+F5 in the address bar of your browser, on that page.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Is it just me or is the left card name column missing?
    Same for me on IPad.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    @Ness The page loads up fine for me. Both column appears. Try pressing Ctrl+F5 in the address bar of your browser, on that page.
    Nope, didn't work :/
    I remember the first few times I checked that page I could see everything. Then one day it just changed and the column's been missing ever since. It's the same when viewing on my iPhone and laptop.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good Work!

it seems that Booster Packs is not very valueable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sooo, does ANYONE get the first bar on the market site? I tried Ctrl + F5, no help... Even if I could just get the first area described so I know what I am looking at, it would be greatly appriciated... I love that it does Merchant prices and quantity, but if I don't know what the cards are, how does it help?

Thanx.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I don't think I'm missing anything off that site. The cards on the left are in card order, without the abilities. Heroes, then Allies, then Weapons, then armour. The order is the same as on This Page. Due to a technical hitch, the rogues are missing too. You should be able to work out the rest.

The reason you can't see it btw is because you are using a mobile browser, which is pre-formatting the page. His site is set not to resize, so when the browser tries, it crops the left side of the page off. Funnily enough, the cards page I linked to does that on my phone too... I really should mention that to someone....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No, you don't need to mention that to anyone. No one views the website on mobile devices anyways. It's not like you can play the game on your phone or something.

On a more serious note.. was it.. always like that? It wasn't so before right? I don't visit the site much on my phone but maybe I didn't realize it before?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It's always been like that for me, I'll get a SS now and upload it to show you. I know why it's happening too, but I'm not sure if the fix will break anything else on the page, it shouldn't, but you never know with this stuff....