Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lustbow (Banebow+bloodlust)

I've been doing really well with a sort of weenie creature deck and bloodlust added to them. I'm sure something like this has been tried before, but I find im having incredible success with this deck and BB's ability compliments the deck real well. This is a list of the deck:

Banebow (33 cards)

Creatures (19):
    4 Medusil
    4 Belladona
    4 Brutalis
    3 Plasma Behemoth
    4 Infernal Gargoyle

Spells/traps/weapons/armor (14):
    3 Death Trap
    3 Bazaar
    4 Extra Sharp
    4 Bloodlust

In literally every single game bloodlust helps me with duke out great damage on my opponent or clear his field of allies. Some may ask how do you deal with aeon? When playing a deck I believe uses aeon I will always go with my first option of dropping a turn 5 death trap to get rid of him. If that fails and a turn 6 aeon isn't played some other ally is which is fine. I usually don't have big B out to handle him and I don't need him either. In the last game I played my opponent played an aeon and aldon and I had like 4 creatures on the field along with SS and my BB ability and with the help of bloodlust I cleared the field and did some damage to the hero so I do not worry about aeon at all. My best starts are as follows:
    T1: sac, T2 sac brutalis, T3 sac extra sharp/medusil, T4 bella/bloodlust, and from there you can make your own choices, but I typically do choose medusil over bloodlust third turn but it depends on the situation obviously.
    So lemme no what you think and if you wanna mimic it and try it out that's great
    Last edited by Carbon_911; 05-18-2011 at 07:22 PM.
    Gamer Mind: Carbon_911

Go for the throat...show no mercy..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems the main focus here is to rely on ally damage and bumped weenies, so I think the combo Soul Seeker + Night Prowler doesn't fit at all. I don't know how it may work on real matches, but in the paper I see an expensive combo (10 resources) that totally diverts from your original plan. It's hard to get board control with weapons when Banebow only does 2 damage with it. Moreover, Night Prowler can be easily destroyed with a single enemy attack (this isn't a problem to Gwenneth cause she can kill almost everything with a strike)
    In addition, I would go with Medusil instead of Bad Wolf. Bad Wolf's ability is almost never used, while Medusil's ability helps to deal with Raven, Aeon and PB
    Last edited by GustCM2; 05-16-2011 at 06:24 AM.
    Why won't you run into rain and pray?
    Let the tears splash all over you...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yea I prob shoulda written that medusil is replaceable with him because I had that exact same thought. As far as night seeker combo, considering most cards are low cost, if they get cleared by a nishaven ability, supernova, tidal wave, or any other card, and my opponent takes field control, I can more times than not control the situation in a turn or two with SS and depending on the mood I'm in, prowler is just there. But what would u suggest going in place of all five cards if I were to replace them?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Look good, but I don't like death trap and bazaar. I would change to Bella or else. IMO, your deck will have a big problem with the board clearing spell.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gonna be hard making use of nightprowler with only 3 bows

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    heres what im gonna do, since admittedly night prowler and SS take away from it being fast, ima take those out and add 4 extra sharp. I want the deck to look weenie at first then outta nowhere weenies kill something you thought would get you board control. I put death trap to deal with a turn 6 aeon. Ill prob reduce the bazaar bc i honestly dont like the card, maybe one of them and 3 bellas. I did really like the idea of this deck using bloodlust to deal massive damage at some point in the game, and I think it can work. I have lost 2 matches with it out of 10. So it works really well, but ima keep changing it up till i get to 10 out of 10 matches won thanks for your comments thus far

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    K i lied, i only reduced to 2 bazaar because it just works for this. I don't really like the card, and sometimes my opponent plays it so i just toss it which is cool cause then i get the card advantage off it. I added infernal gargoyle as another 3 drop because adding attk points to him can be deadly with the ability he has.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    May I ask what is your ranking for the Banebow now?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    228 and still rising, ive played some decks that were too low or something and I didnt get any exp from it =/