Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A New Era

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The in game tournament mode for sure. That has the best potential to increase the active players.

Quote Originally Posted by jlbjork View Post
    I can't post new Announcement threads yet - so I thought I'd put this question here.

What game play function would you guys like to see added to the game most?

My thoughts were:

1) in game tournament system
    2) referral system for rewarding players with SC for recruiting new players
    3) Guild chats in-game
    4) Guild restricted deck libraries on the website
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are there more details around the SHDW refunds and profit transfers?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great news the game will still be going.
    Will redownload and start playing again
    Would be great to see a guild base in Game where you can see which guild members are online and sort practice matches easier and from there you could guild wars.

Would also love a way to just see cards I need in merchant so I don't need to go though them all or know the name
    Last edited by Skelatron73; 07-25-2022 at 12:28 PM.
    "you furry,flea bitten fool, I'll cover my throne with your hide"
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing"
    "The Alpha... and the Omega... death and rebirth... and as you die, so will I be reborn!"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbjork View Post
    I can't post new Announcement threads yet - so I thought I'd put this question here.

What game play function would you guys like to see added to the game most?

My thoughts were:

1) in game tournament system
    2) referral system for rewarding players with SC for recruiting new players
    3) Guild chats in-game
    4) Guild restricted deck libraries on the website
    I personally believe this game started to go downhill with the addition of seek and land cards. Both types of cards were rarely made in other card games because free cards and picking cards creates poor conditions especially in top tier play. They both give too much advantage by allowing no cost plays which actually affects the field and allowing people to hand choose their cards. Other games avoided this knowing the trouble it causes. Shadowera seemed to revel in the disfunction of it all. I would love to see both land cards and seek removed from the game, or at the very least weaken the effects of land cards or put a very large downside to them, and drastically increase the cost to seek cards.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 07-26-2022 at 11:36 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    would a system to reduce misfortune be too OP? thinking of either a mulligan system, or the ability to have one specific card in your deck be in your first draw every game (this one might be a little too much)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good ideas. The only needed cards filter should be easy to do.
    RS's Troll Herder

IGN: RS jlbjork

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The seek abilities could be nerfed, but but they do add an element as long as they are limited. For instance There is a Human ally that seeks an attachment "that can't be attached to a hero". Not broken. The ally costs 5 and has a minor effect on most games. However the wulven card thar costs 2 and can draw ANY attachment is a bit broken.

I could see specific cards drawn by seek abilities too. For instance a Krugal ally that seeks a boomerang when it is summoned, or a Mage ally that seeks a familiar, or a Rogue Ally that seeks a backstab card. Essentially, the card realistically includes the specific sought card. Of course you Hage to build that extra value into the cost of the card.
    RS's Troll Herder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The seek abilities could be nerfed, but but they do add an element as long as they are limited. For instance There is a Human ally that seeks an attachment "that can't be attached to a hero". Not broken. The ally costs 5 and has a minor effect on most games. However the wulven card thar costs 2 and can draw ANY attachment is a bit broken.

I could see specific cards drawn by seek abilities too. For instance a Krugal ally that seeks a boomerang when it is summoned, or a Mage ally that seeks a familiar, or a Rogue Ally that seeks a backstab card. Essentially, the card realistically includes the specific sought card. Of course you have to build that extra value into the cost of the card.
    RS's Troll Herder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I appreciate the move away from crypto/nft type stuff - I think the top 2 priorities should be tournament integration and possible development of a mulligan system.

After that, a plan for expansion schedules and (possibly) a retirement system for old cards to avoid the bloat - generally I prefer "modern vs expanded" type approaches (ie "modern" being the current tournament sets, expanded allowing all sets, but not in normal tournaments)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you.