Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Era

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post A New Era

We're pleased to announce that Shadow Era has found a new owner, and we're in the final stages of completing the agreement and asset transfer.

Under the terms of the agreement:

Servers will remain operational.
    All player accounts and items will remain intact.
    Blockchain features will be removed, and SHDW refunds paid out to current owners of pets/blockchain cards (but they will still get to keep them in-game!) Pets and super foils will return in the future for sale in sc or $ (tbd by new owners)
    Profit share from the sale will be distributed to token holders as of August 31, 2022 through PayPal transfer requests. If you have your tokens in your own wallet, be sure that your account is linked and shows up at https://shadowtoken.io/account
    After that date, SHDW will no longer be associated with Shadow Era, although tokens can still be bought and sold on the exchanges.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good news that the game won't be going away after all. Would be interested in a bit of information on the new owners, just for sake of transparency.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Happy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is awesome!! Long live Shadow Era!! I hope I get to teach this game to my son when he grows older (2 more years probably at age 7)

Might I suggest listing Shadow Era on EpicGames? We could give like a Welcome Starter Pack or something and be in the weekly free games, like what Idle Champions Of Forgotten Realms is doing, it will give Shadow Era some great exposure.
    Last edited by Archm4ge; 07-19-2022 at 04:36 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hopefully they can bring back the physical game too. I just hope it doesn't go freemium.
    Last edited by n0tanks87; 07-20-2022 at 12:06 AM.

Junior Member Deeper Blue Ocean's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    H o o r a y

I am so happy to hear, this awesome game will continue to exist. I thank to the original developers, producers and crew again for everything they have given to the players; for all their efforts and passion. My prayers are with you, always. Also I would like to say hello to the new owner and the team. I wish you all the best.
    Last edited by Deeper Blue Ocean; 07-21-2022 at 05:06 PM. Reason: typo correction
    We have one life; let it be honorable and joyful. For each, we have to work hard.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't post new Announcement threads yet - so I thought I'd put this question here.

What game play function would you guys like to see added to the game most?

My thoughts were:

1) in game tournament system
    2) referral system for rewarding players with SC for recruiting new players
    3) Guild chats in-game
    4) Guild restricted deck libraries on the website
    RS's Troll Herder

IGN: RS jlbjork

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any chance the physical cards will ever come back?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You never know. I have produced 7 commercial card game products in the past with varying success. The most successful was probably Battlecards World Conflict. I know the card printers and I love promoting card games on the convention scene. But SE is much better as an online card game. I could however see a board game that uses Shadow Era cards fand terrain tiles. Kind of like a tabletop version of a Heroes of Might and Magic III (there's a call back to an old great one) - but with an SE theme. "Battles of Balor" perhaps?

Never say never about the physical cards though.
    RS's Troll Herder

IGN: RS jlbjork