Close

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Smile Question for veterans - CotC / DP complete Kickstarter sets brand new.

Dear All,

Before putting anything on the forum and / or ebay for sale - I wonder if you could kindly offer advice re possible pricing of a complete sets of CotC / Dark Prophecies sets.

I have the complete sets for both (300 cards for CotC and 150 for Dark Prophecies - all exclusive / out-of-print / premium foils etc) which are brand new.
    These are the original collectors editions pre-order sets from Kickstarter, and are still in unopened plastic shrinkwraps and external brown shipping boxes with all Wulven / Alliance shipping information attached. They have never been opened, used or touched - look like they did on the day of delivery all those years ago.

You can see a picture of the set below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BEC...GUnU8YtjO/view

I plan to eventually put them on ebay - and are simply wondering if someone could help me to put a price on this. I have seen various parts of this set in varying conditions over last few years - but never unopened and complete.

I wonder if I got something that is really worth reasonable price as a collectors item / investment or am I just deluding myself?

I will be selling the cards as I'm getting rid of my collection of antiques from last 20 years and there is quite a lot where that came from.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on this matter if anyone can kindly share.

Kind regards

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see no one knows Or some just wait for this to pop up on ebay

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your google drive link doesn't work by the way
    Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity.
    http://www.blacktemplars.org/

I'm a game designer and blogger. Check out my blog:
    www.jorgezhang.com

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems to work but here we go.....

https://imgur.com/a/T3I7oln

Just in case.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just my opinion but I don't think the physical cards are going to sell like they did. As far as pricing their is a post someone made years ago of what they thought prices would be per card. At this point with it sadly shutting down you are going to maybe have a small few of collectors like my self who just want them to fill in slots of missing cards. Or just to have them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your google drive settings are probably set to private. Which is why it would work for you but not for us. But the image you just posted worked, and it looks like it is in good condition.

You can probably find a buyer if you join Telegram and post in the Shadow Era Official Discussion group (www.shadowera.com/telegram). That would work better than Ebay frankly because you probably can only sell this to a Shadow Era fan. And I doubt any of them are scouring Ebay for Shadow Era cards.

If you are just looking to get rid of them then I would be interested but it sounds like you are trying to get a higher price, so I'd recommend looking there first.
    Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity.
    http://www.blacktemplars.org/

I'm a game designer and blogger. Check out my blog:
    www.jorgezhang.com