Dear All,

Before putting anything on the forum and / or ebay for sale - I wonder if you could kindly offer advice re possible pricing of a complete sets of CotC / Dark Prophecies sets.

I have the complete sets for both (300 cards for CotC and 150 for Dark Prophecies - all exclusive / out-of-print / premium foils etc) which are brand new.
These are the original collectors editions pre-order sets from Kickstarter, and are still in unopened plastic shrinkwraps and external brown shipping boxes with all Wulven / Alliance shipping information attached. They have never been opened, used or touched - look like they did on the day of delivery all those years ago.

You can see a picture of the set below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BEC...GUnU8YtjO/view

I plan to eventually put them on ebay - and are simply wondering if someone could help me to put a price on this. I have seen various parts of this set in varying conditions over last few years - but never unopened and complete.

I wonder if I got something that is really worth reasonable price as a collectors item / investment or am I just deluding myself?

I will be selling the cards as I'm getting rid of my collection of antiques from last 20 years and there is quite a lot where that came from.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on this matter if anyone can kindly share.

Kind regards