Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post New positions open at Shadow Era!

With the expansion onto Steam, Shadow Era is now looking to hire for a variety of part time positions!

Payments will be made in Shadow Tokens (SHDW) to further support the game economy. You can save them up for investments, buy pets, or cash out to other crypto.

You can read full details about Shadow Tokens at https://shadowtoken.io

Board of Directors

The Board of Directors will be responsible for the overall direction of the game, management and hiring. They will put forth proposals to the token holders to vote on.

Game Designers

The Game Designers will create new cards, balance the game, and create content such as campaign quests.

Game Developers

Game Developers write the code for the game and program new features. The game engine is Unity coded in C#.

Artists

Artists make the card art and other graphics for the game.

Moderators

The Mods will be active on the forums, in-game chat and social media to help new players, and make sure everyone behaves themselves and follows the Code of Conduct.

Support Staff

The Support Staff will be responsible for taking bug reports, answering questions, and providing player support through the support ticket system.

Promoters

Promoters will help promote the game through social media, including Youtube videos, Twitch live streams, and other forums.

Tournament Organizers

Tournament Organizers will be responsible for organizing and hosting regular tournaments using the Tournament Portal.

Please use this thread for questions or comments about the positions only.
    To apply, please email jobs@shadowera.com with detailed information about your history with Shadow Era, how you can help, and how many hours per week you might be available.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am already on the design team and also am a Tournament official, what do I do to receive the compensation?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by RS ATKing View Post
    I am already on the design team and also am a Tournament official, what do I do to receive the compensation?
    We're looking to formalize any current volunteer positions, so you should apply and mention what you've done in the past.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    how do you apply to be a mod
    ign: SK Frost2