Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post
    Yesterday I beat the crap out of an Elementalis with my Jericho.
    Just flooded him with allies, killed all his allies and kept him at full health first (so he couldn't destroy the MC'ed creatures) and then finished him in one go with 8 allies.
    Crap ... now people who play Jericho against me would know the weak point...

Anyway Elementalis is a strong deck, like i said before it can be beaten. Majiya, Jericho, Gravebone and many other decks all have an edge against Ele. I think more of a problem would be when players meet an Ele deck, first thing that comes to their mind is
    "ARGH CRAP"
    "AGAIN"
    They start thinking it is auto lose and will not play as well as they should, based from what i have encountered.

Take a look at this thread. Lots of Ele players do have problems with certain deck builds, therefore at times i would say it is the mentality of the players, you lose half the battle if you think you would lose before the match even starts.

Anyway just my opinion.
    Counter Deck + Stasis + Chronatag + Black Vise = Game Over!
    Oh wait wrong game, wrong era.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by cstorm View Post
    Crap ... now people who play Jericho against me would know the weak point...
    You are shitting me right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are shitting me right?
    I am not shitting you. A few Jericho's did the same thing to me... I just MC'ed as much creatures or dare not since Jericho ability could over right it, once MC cards are in the graveyard out comes the kitchen sink of creatures and bam! game over.

There is another method for Jericho, but i shall not say .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That elementalis deck is by FAR the most boring deck to play ever.

I played a game that lasted almost an hour it seemed, and died because I ran out of cards. It took over 10 turns of -2 from each draw (bazaar) for me to finally go. Ugh

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With Nishaven Elementalis is almost guaranted loss, unless I get really lucky and get all the allies at first to gain control, and all the burn later to kill the elemental, any other way I dont stand much of a chance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yesterday I beat the crap out of an Elementalis with my Jericho.
    Just flooded him with allies, killed all his allies and kept him at full health first (so he couldn't destroy the MC'ed creatures) and then finished him in one go with 8 allies.
    You are lucky he didnt have Energy Discharge and/or feedback like he should have. at 8 resources you can MC + Feedback, Discharge+Feedback etc
    Zhanna 135-1 Deck
    Member of A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Elementalis is a joke when you know how to play against him. I've been beating him silly w my new Zaladar deck. I'm glad I played elementalis for so long that I can often out perform elementalis with almost any deck. But zal is doing great for me.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The moment the next version is released, Ele will be nerfed even further.

Time to start thinking of a new deck build, which means time to earn some Crystals!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the hardest nerf is the chat function unless you don't mind a bad reputation and being fxxked all the time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ cstorm: yes, there is another method for beating Elementalis with Jericho, but this time I shall not say it this time

@ pottersmash: had this once... this guy just played me dizzy (with additional santa and eternal renewal)... man I got my ass handed to me late-game

@ seedog: good to see I am not alone in my opinion about the new, "great" chat function