This a archetype I�ve been playing for quite some time now, and similar to one which a1 fakekiki had great success with at worlds. It�s quite strong imo, I�ve taken it to 290 rating or there about on multiple occasions.

So the core components of the deck is sosilo and you use that in combination with cards like moment of acquiescence, and temptation to generate a heavy tempo advantage.

What I like is that it�s flexible and can play agro midrange or late game depending on the hand and situation.

Going first you almost always play scholar on turn 2. The way you win is by applying overwhelming pressure in the early game by playing Allies on curve and using moment of acquiescence to shut your opponent out. if that fails you set up for the late game by ramping with devotees knight, and accumulating a card advantage with confluence and finding your key pieces with chalice.

Bannerman is your best play if you�re ahead on board, you haste in Allies (hopefully with sosilo) and snowball out of control. Justicar�s cape is your late game win con and works amazingly well with knight of unaxio.

It�s a tough deck to learn but very strong and very rewarding. HMU on telegram at a1nijjis if you have any questions.

Hero: Zhanna Mist (64 cards)

Ally (19):
2x Zealous Mystic
4x Zailen Scholar
2x Templar Adventist
4x Devoted Knight
4x Unaxio Bannerman
3x Knight of Unaxio

Ability (34):
4x Strength of Conviction
4x Temptation
4x Spirit of Devotion