Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

More Game Mode ?

Just some idea, I think it would be good idea if there's more Game Mode other than Rated/Unrated, Meltdown, and Campaign. The new game mode could be rotated and change every monthly, rating also will be separate from Rated and Meltdown. I think it would be good change of scene and open up a new strategy without messing around with the balance. Here's some mode I could think of :

- Tower Mode : minimum deck to play is set at 80 cards

- Fat Mode : resource for both player is set at 5 in the beginning of the battle

- Fast mode : both player draw 2 cards at the start of their turn

- Shadow mode : both player gain 2SE at the start of their turn

- Switch mode : Human Hero and Shadow Hero is switched, Human Hero will play with Shadow Cards while Shadow Hero will play with Human Cards (probably could be a nightmare to code)

- Limited mode : build a deck limited with only from certain set (can be limited to one or two sets e.g Lost Land with Shattered Fates)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It can't hurt to add more modes in-game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah imagine in switch mode Lance use haste on Scourge Colossus, Moonstalker use Last Harvest, Elementalis use his ability to power up Fortified Wisp.

In Fat Mode, most people will fill their cards with big costing cards, which heroes have the most advantages ?

The new strategy coming up is endless just changing a little bit in the game without adding a new card and worry about balance