Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Update on possible Replicate bug

I posted recently that I couldn’t use Replicate on certain allies. Iv realised that if an ally has a card attached to it, or had an effect done to it such as having it’s attack reduced to 0 by an ability, this ally cannot be replicated. Is this a bug or is it intended? I feel like if it’s the way it was meant to work, it should be specified on the card. Also, once Iv selected Replicate I cannot change my mind and cancel it. I tried to replicate a 6cc ally today and realised I couldn’t, so had to just press ‘Done’ without selecting anything, losing my Replicate card and wasting my resources. If there is no card that can be replicated I think there should be an option to cancel the action.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting. Will have to test that out. Should still work, at least on that first part.

As for the not being able to cancel it, pretty sure that's standard for any card, once a card has been cast it cannot be cancelled.

Edit: Seems to work fine for me. Tested on one of my allies that opponent had put Crippling Blow on, was able to successfully Replicate.
    Last edited by tman507; 02-14-2022 at 05:52 AM.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I’m not sure if Iv tried it with crippling blow yet. It’s happened to me when my attack was reduced to 0 by Marshland Sentinel. It happened with an attachment card as well but I forget which one. It may have been an attachment that reduced my attack to 0.
    Iv had it work fine when my ally was poisoned and disabled, so could be only certain effects that cause it.
    What do you play on? I’m playing on IOS, I wonder if this is just a problem on the phone version.
    If you test it out with some other attachments and Marshland Sentinel ability I’d be interested to hear if you get the bug too.