Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Is Replicate bugged?

It seems Replicate only works on ally’s that cost 3 resources to summon, but it doesn’t specify that on the card. If it’s not bugged I feel like the description should be more specific and say the ally must cost 3 resources.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Worked fine for me with 6cc Forgotten Horror. Did you for sure have an ally on your board with the same name as the one you were trying to seek? Other possibility is that maybe you had no more copies of the card you wanted to seek left in your deck.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Worked fine for me with 6cc Forgotten Horror. Did you for sure have an ally on your board with the same name as the one you were trying to seek? Other possibility is that maybe you had no more copies of the card you wanted to seek left in your deck.
    Yeh I had on the board a Crystal Titan, a Brutalis, and a Infernal Gargoyle. I used replicate and let me search my deck, i could scroll through my cards and see the cards I wanted to summon, but only the Infernal Gargoyle was highlighted green, the others weren’t clickable. I’ll do some more experimenting but it seems like it was bugged for me.