Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Campaign constantly freezes after the last update

I'm playing as Aramia and so far, Jericho (1-8, Hard) has managed to quite consistently freeze on T2. Playing the campaign pretty much exclusively, I've seen my share of freezes, but it's never been quite as bad. Here's an attachment (sorry for the potato quality due to forum limitations) - what could an AI even be thinking of? And why does this even happen, actually - it seems to be entering an infinite loop or, at very least, not limiting the search depth/call stack at some point, not just having a combinatorial explosion...
    Campaign-freeze.jpg

On a similar note, since the weapon update AI now can't use them, which means that Serena is not one of the toughest AIs around and Amber isn't fairly nasty, either, but... Kind of defeats the point, at the same time

On an semi-related note, will Lance ever learn to actually make use of haste, because it seems the AI does its turn in a mostly rigid order, but the 2nd allies phase just doesn't happen for Lance, although second hero ability phase does

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for reporting it, could you also go to Deck Builder and click Export and let me know the deck code?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sure. 1466208B, still seems to be reproducible. (Before you say it, yes, I'm terrible at deck building and my jam is clearing the entirety of the campaign without swapping cards around as much as possible...)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, the issue was with Marshland Sentinel. I fixed it for the next release.
    For helping to track down the bug, you get a free Pick A Card reward, check your in-game mail for details.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cheers! FWIW, Marshland Sentinel is overall acting bit silly, spamming its ability on the leftmost ally even if its attack has already been reduced to 0 beforehand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, that issue was fixed in the latest update, but unfortunately introduced another bug that locked the AI

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,

Darkclaw campaign 2-7 on easy constantly freezes on about T8 or T9.

Im using

Deck Code: 604791B

Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmm I tried your deck and beat 2-7 on easy, 3 times with no freezes... Could you take a screenshot?