Close

Thread: v4.11

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post v4.11

This turned out to be quite a big release, due to the new game server and number of bugfixes and improvements. A synced release should be out today or tomorrow.

The guild features are almost done, but have been put off for a few weeks due to the amount of new UI needed...

v4.11 release

==========

BALANCE CHANGES
    - sf198 Flameforged Scepter durability reduced to 3

NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
    - New game server and sync process
    - Synced global chat with Telegram and Discord
    - New seasonal login screen with a snowy background
    - Import deck function now gives more helpful message when cards are missing, and one-click option to buy them all
    - Full text search in deck/merchant filters
    - AI decision making speed has been greatly improved
    - Added a popup indicator for when cards return to play with no abilities
    - Added an option in Settings->Gameplay to not play any card effect animations
    - The default for dragging a hero with both ability and attack available is now to use the ability
    - Better experience for opening packs of cards
    - If a player doesn't have a playmat, they are assigned a default one (no more "cards hanging in space")

BUG FIXES
    - se010 Serena Thoughtripper's ability shows popup of +2 atk even when not active
    - se030 Blake Windrunner incorrectly has his ability effect when returned to play from graveyard
    - se107 Ill-Gotten Gains doesn't draw when ll027 Darkwood Leech is killed
    - ex087 Lightning Hunter doesn't remove all support abilities if there are multiple ones in play
    - sf041 Wulven Scout when seeked by ll200 Hall of Doors allows you to view the opponent's hand when it's not your turn
    - sf148 Obelisk of Echoes can be activated in certain cases when opposing ally was damaged and not killed by friendly Ravager
    - sf149 Meat Wagon shows the back of the card when cards are drawn
    - sf176 Metamorphic Cloak used on ll098 Black Market from 1 durability to 0 durability, it does not destroy the artifact and gives the enemy a permanent Black Market.
    - ll006 General of Unaxio, ll055 Braxnorian Blacksmith, ll073 Krugal Trapper, ll102 Wulven Prophet - if you seek and choose not to pick a card, it stacks all the seek targets on top of the deck.
    - ll008 Twilight Luminary does not show meek popup on allies it has affected with meek
    - ll079 Krugal Braggart can get a double buff if he kills Eternal Troll and then another ally kills the same Troll
    - ll089 Knight of the Crimson Dusk doesn't heal his hero if he's damaged on enemy's turn and again by poison/flames on your turn
    - ll156 Contemplate should be able to cast when hand is at 5 cards
    - ll156 Contemplate when opp has cinderborn results in draw 3 and no shuffle back. Cinderborn dies when shuffling is about to happen.
    - ll156 Contemplate can break AI if on board or in hand
    - ll176 Life-infusing Scepter when attached to an ally and that ally is killed, IGG gives 2 draw
    - ll178 Training Sword gets stuck and no action can be done when it is summoned while deck is empty
    - ll181 Lorhon: Twilight Encampment didn't lose 1SE when using ability
    - ll183 Anmor: Garnia Road NC ability should cost 1SE
    - AI could get stuck if it would be killed while it has a weapon in play

MINOR BUG FIXES
    - se001 Boris Skullcrusher needs an effect for his ability
    - se011 Ter Adun AI destroyed his own Valiant Defender instead of my Blood Moon
    - se011 Ter Adun's effect is not right over the card
    - se045 Plasma Behemoth ability effect doesn't have an explosion or sound
    - se056 Cobra Demon AI ping should have better targeting
    - se065 Enrage effect is not over the card
    - se071 Fireball needs sound effect and more debris in explosion
    - se113 Now You're Mine needs a dmg effect
    - se116 Regeneration needs heal effect
    - se117 Full Moon popup text is too long, combine the text
    - Unread message notification doesn't go away when you delete messages without reading them
    - Fixed more than 2 targeting lines clearing first ones (eg Arcane Burst)
    - In the Load Deck screen, the hero names should be a gray color if you don't have that hero
    - Alt Victor artwork should be centered
    - Alt Logan artwork should be centered
    - Medusil can't defend icon didn't go away
    - Shield Bash needs effect
    - Eladwen effect needs sound
    - Clockwork Soldier doesn't have awakened popup text
    - Graveyard buttons should not use the old GUI system
    - Graveyard should scroll a page at a time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    v4.111 hotfix update

BUG FIXES

- Canceling waiting for players will leave you in that game room and mess up future games
    - Parsing web links in messages did not always work correctly
    - sf052 Grimjaw Hydra always incorrectly shows a popup that allies lost passives
    - If you have a weapon at 0 atk you can't drag to use the hero ability
    - iOS has super bright white playmats (can't reproduce on my iPhone X and iPad Pro, but changed some settings that hopefully will fix it for others)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems to be a process of 2 steps forward, one back. Why institute accelerated game play by removing combat animations only to incorporate a bunch of animations that cause awkward hang times? It stilts the game. Animations are fine, but can they occur and resolve more quickly please?

Can I get an Amen, or am I alone here?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's now the option to turn them off entirely if you can't wait 2-3 seconds to watch the effects...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can I get an Amen, or am I alone here?
    I also think that slow animations kill the rhythm when playing on the fastest mode. It was fine with most of the old animations, but the updated ones seem much slower.
    Thanks Kyle for letting us remove them!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

OS has super bright white playmats

-Unfortunately, this problem still persists after upgrading to 4.11 on the iPad and iPhone

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have now tested it on iPad Pro, iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S and all were fine for me. Some people said the problem went away when they reset their device. I'm going to try reverting the Unity Engine version to the last known good one to see if that helps, although I can't reproduce the issue so I'm kind of shooting in the dark here...