Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cheat/Bug Report

User: Petrose
    Opponent: STIX2040
    Date: May 15, 2011, 1:40 AM GMT

The replay doesn't show exactly what I saw in the game. I attacked with Jericho then ended my turn. The opponent was idle for a short while and the game ended abruptly with me losing.

Last edited by Petrose; 05-15-2011 at 01:27 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This game "expired", meaning a player didn't finish their turn in time. Players have about 2 minutes to complete their turns before being forced forfeited. If you lose connection to the server, didn't reconnect and finish your turn in time, this can result in an "expire" as well. There are updates planned to include better indicators that will keep players more informed of things like this. Checked out stix2040's game history as well and it looked normal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i've had the same problem. i lost twice while the other hero had less than 10 health and mine all of it, and another time i won when it was pretty clear i was going to lose. i guess it must be that i lost connection and didn't reconnect in time like AnAdolt says
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    User : Perseus the got / dreas03 ---) see their history or search them in-game.you ll see this guys always win and never been defeated even once,only draw ( got thing happen to me when I'm dueling Perseus the got , I'm sure I'm gonna win but something made the game draw..and I got 200exp 40g.is it strange?anyway lets play fair.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The games you saw was Perseus the Got and dreas03 playing a custom game with one another; custom games don't give rewards and don't affect rating. If you inexplicably got a draw, you may have ran into a sync issue. For more information, please read this post.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Same thing happened to me tonight, actually 3 times in a row. Was on a 25 game winning streak and then I decided to play some after a couple of weeks. Got queued against some pretty low players 90, 130, 183. Proceeded to trounce them and at some random point in the match instantly lost. So not only did I lose my streak, I lost a shit ton of rating, particularly when I should have won every single match. -sigh- please fix this issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe you should search up your replay and watch them over to perhaps identify why you got defeated. If you can't see any reason behind it, post your in-game name, your opponent's, your time zone, and the time of the match and we'll review it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i had th same problem(