Hello everybody,

I’m TGPapy, short for The Great Papyrus. I also go by Papyrus, Papy, Paps or just Pap online. As the title of my post suggests I am a returning player. Back around 2017 I used to go by BPCodeCube. I have no idea if anyone who knew me still plays and visits these forms, but if you do and recognize me: hello! Nice to see you again!

Anyway, I’m getting back into the game of course. And I’m looking for just a little bit of help. I’d like to build a mage control deck. That’s the starter deck I’ve chosen so I already have some of the staples like Fireball, Lightning Bolt, Supernova, etc. (unless those staples have changed while I was gone). What’s the best mage hero for that? I already have Eladwen Frostmire so I’d like to build a deck around her. But I’m not sure if she’s a viable pick in the current meta. I also don’t know what the meta is, so if someone could fill me in, I would appreciate it! Oh, and also what’s the best way to earn currency? I already play Yugioh and Cardfight irl so I don’t want to drop cash on this game too. Oh yeah, and also is there a Discord server I can join?

Thanks!
-TGPapy