Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Coming Soon? New SE Guild / Gaming Community

Introduction

Hello everyone, I used to be an old experienced player in Shadow Era. I just recently came back because I really enjoyed the community and just seen recently that Lost Lands part 3 was finally released! The reason for trying to start up a new Guild / Gaming Community is because I love God and really like to Game, they both just kinda bring the World together.

Mission

Our main goal in the community is to strengthen our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. He is The Way, The Truth, and The Life (John 14:6). Without Jesus, we are drowning in our own Sin and Guilt.

Along side Glorifying God in the Community, we also want to build strong relationships with believers & non-believers alike. The World is just a better place when everything is acted with Love and not Hate. Jesus says " Just as I have loved you, you must love each other (John 13:34).

Requirements to Join

The only requirement we have in order to join the community Is to have either been Saved through Baptism (Acts 2:38 ) or that you feel the Desire to follow the life as a " Follower of Christ " and that it will hopefully lead to Baptism.

The rules, regulations, and much more info on the future community will be all explained and included in the guild thread when it comes out.

Thanks again and God Bless!
    Last edited by Blessed; 10-29-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't remember your name though, were you in E2E?
    Good luck with the project.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wasnt in E2E but I would of loved to have been part of it, if they didn't disband before I started playing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good luck with your new guild. It's good to see new people making the effort!
    IGN: SET Kass
    TG: @Kass1221

Shadow Era Titans (SET) Recruitment Thread