Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool Skervox - Practical Poison

Hi this is my first post. I have played a lot of shadow it was a long time ago, but I barely deigned to participate in the forum.
    I have some interesting decks that I would like to share and that will help me improve them, if that is the case.
    This is a Skervox deck, which is proving handy for me. I think it is quite functional and has a good strategy:

Skervox

Allies:

x4 Black Adder

x4 Venomflame Archer

x4 Eastroad Bandit

x3 Cobra Demon

x3 Krugal Butcher

x2 Vull the Insatiable

Abilities:

x4 Poison Arrow

x3 Bounty Hunter

x4 Surprise Attack

x2 Acid Jet

Items:

x2 Net Trap

x3 Ricochet Trap

x2 Soul Seeker

In principle, it is very practical to have trap cards with few resources. This means that sue can attack first, by turn four, it is very likely that the Eastord Bandit, or Bounty Hunter has left. This deck is practical, since you don't have to spend many cards on resources, making the most of all the cards in it. The cherry on the cake, it is Vull the Insatiable, the poison will affect cards that reduce damage by 1.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you have too many cards that poison. Skervox's ability and only couple of those would be sufficient. For example I would cut Cobra Demon as it is weak card on its own and instead run something like Bobcat that can help you fight for board or pressure opponent. You also lack more reliable draw engine. Gambit is much better than Surprise Attack because it helps you kill enemy allies while drawing cards. Another good card draw option for Skevox is Wrath of the Forest. Because you do run traps I would suggest Krugal Trapper as well. Finally between Skervox ability and Poison Arrow, Net trap does very little for you. Better to run Camouflaged Foe that again helps you kill enemy allies and is also board presence.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla