Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Slow and Steady builds

I downloaded this game waaay back in 2011, and am just now picking it back up (a whole DECADE later )

I'm really enjoying it again, but I prefer slow-build style gameplay and this feels like everything is decided in the first couple rounds. Are there viable "slow and steady" decks? I'm just doing campaign against the AI, so I'm not looking for anything uber competitive. But against the AI it feels like the only real way to win is quick and aggressive. Is there a set (like the humunculus cards) or hero type (Wulven, mage, etc) that is realistic for this kind of approach?

Thanks!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think if you want to play in the slow tempo you should add good end game cards to your deck like 3 Behemoth or and Eternal Renewal. You can also consider cards like Sandra Trueblade and Rain Delay. I also had to quit like 3 years as I was very busy trying to find a property for sale in Budapest Hungary and after I found it I had to move and there was lots of paperwork and stuff but now I'm free and decided to keep playing. At first I thought it could be difficult to adapt after all these years but all I did was going through the millions of guides and documentation on the internet about deck building and I have quickly adapted to the new strategies and cards.