4x Accelerate
    3x Energy Discharge

Item (11):
    3x Bazaar
    4x Crystal Shards
    4x Darkforged Knife

Deck Code: 725406B

Added Energy Discharge x3, took out Rain Delay x1

Previous deck frequently lost to a horde of opposing allies following your resource acceleration and burst draws. Energy discharge is a perfect answer to that. You can adjust the number of copies depending on the meta.

How to play

Win condition
    1. You have played at least one All hope is Lost at some point in the game.
    2. You have at least one All hope is Lost in hand.
    3. Opponent deck has 0 cards left.
    4. Your deck has exactly 1 card left, which is All hope is Lost.

Then you can start to loop All hope is lost, dealing 5 unpreventable damage per 1cc.
    Alternatively, your deck can be at 0 cards when you hold 2 All hope is lost in hand (you take 1 mill damage)

Note that Mimic works as 5th All hope is Lost. So don’t give up even if your milled your All hope is lost.

Early games

T1 child of aldmor
    T2 dark forged knife + activate child and mill with knife
    T3 accelerate + All hope is Lost + child + prax ability and attack with knife.

T1 gremlin
    T2 Crystal Shards
    T3 Accelerate + darkforged knife + activate gremlin to enable Knife�s mill

T1 all hope is lost
    T2 Crystal shards (do not activate)
    T3 Reverberate + activate Crystal shards
    T4 Accelerate + Accelerate(mimic) + 2cc
    T5 1cc ally + Energy Discharge

T2 bazaar
    T3 darkforged knife + all hope is lost
    T4 reverberate + child of aldmor + Prax ability

You lose when
    1. They kill you before your win con is met.
    - Time your Accelerate and Child. Keep Energy Discharge + 1cc ally or Rain Delay.

2. You have not enough HP left to take your own mill damage when using bilateral mill cards to get opponent at 0 cards.
    - Calculate your mill speed and your health accordingly. Usually you have to have used unilateral mill (reverberate and knife) multiple times. Note that in order to trigger knife mill, your have to deal damage. So if opponent have an armour, you have to attack into opposing ally. Think wisely who and when to attack

3. More than 3 copies of All hope is lost goes into resource pile because of Acceleration.
    - Always draw before casting accelerate when you don’t have All Hope is Lost in hand.

4. Your All hope is lost is stolen or removed (e.g. Serena, night prowler, transference etc.)
    - Proceed to concede.

Hero: Praxix (41 cards)

Ally (6):
    2x Barrenland Gremlin
    4x Child of Aldmor

Ability (23):
    4x All Hope is Lost
    3x Rain Delay
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Reverberate
    4x Mimic
    4x Accelerate

Item (11):
    3x Bazaar
    4x Crystal Shards
    4x Darkforged Knife

Deck Code: 725194B

All Hope is Lost Mill deck.

Wins around t8 against 40+ decks
    Auto loss against decks with 50+ decks

By t8, opponent should have drawn around 18 cards.
    Opening hand 6 cards + 1 card every turn (x7) + your bazaar or Santa or Crystal shards if they use them

So you need to mill around 22 cards to beat 40 cards deck.

That�s like...
    1 reverberate (mills around 6)
    1 darkforged knife (mill 2)
    4 accelerate (mill 8)
    2 Prax SE ability with child of aldmor (mill 6)
    = 22 cards milled

Given that bad santa, reverberate and accelerate can be recycled with Mimic, milling 22 cards is totally possible!

P.S. This deck reminds me of into the forest solo Gwen. You don�t interact with opponent. As long as you play your deck correctly you win, no matter what they play, no matter how good your opponent is. Just like Gwen performed well time to time in competitions, this prax can shine in certain competitive meta. Not a QM deck for sure but you should learn this if you want to win in a tournament!
    Last edited by Kylt; 04-18-2021 at 06:35 AM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have been looking for a good Mill Prax list for a long time. Thanks for sharing! I've been testing your deck out with some modifications but am having a tough time finding success, but a large part of that is the fact that so many players in qm have 80 card decks lol. What are your thoughts on Wave Collapse, Racksul (as a SE ability activator), and Darklight Apprentice (for SE generation)?
    Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity.
    http://www.blacktemplars.org/

I'm a game designer and blogger. Check out my blog:
    www.jorgezhang.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mojorge View Post
    I have been looking for a good Mill Prax list for a long time. Thanks for sharing! I've been testing your deck out with some modifications but am having a tough time finding success, but a large part of that is the fact that so many players in qm have 80 card decks lol. What are your thoughts on Wave Collapse, Racksul (as a SE ability activator), and Darklight Apprentice (for SE generation)?
    Glad you play this deck! Yeah I do concede on T1 if they’re playing fat decks. But I think this deck performs quit well against meta decks like irum mage and wulven decks (given they are 40 cards). So maybe mill prax is a good choice in competitive scenes where you can expect them to play thin decks. It’s definitely worth learning to play IMO.

I have two ways to answer your question.

1. They are all good cards to add when you are trying to beat 50+ decks with AHiL. I found that, in order to finish the game with AHiL, your deck size needs to match opponent deck size. So anything that have synergies with this deck can be added to reach target deck size.

2. In 40 cards vs 40 cards, this deck consistently wins on t8 as long as they don’t specifically counter your mill/stall strategy. So when you are tweaking, all you have to ask is “does this card help me get to t8 without slowing mill speed?”

In terms of “help” I mean the followings;
    Does it prevent damage to keep you stay alive until t8?
    Does it let you mill faster so you can win before t8?
    Does it help your gameplay indirectly by providing more options or making you commit less mistakes?

Basically all the cards in this deck are selected on above criteria.

Wave collapse
    Real mill happens only after reverberate so it’s mostly conditional (you can calculate the probability of t3 reverberate t4 WC. Someone should know it as probability of t3 PotL t4 Aldon) The question is how much damage this card prevents at the cost of 4 and a card. If you play this on t4 against typical 3atk ally played on t3/4 and you get to kill it, that’s 9 to 12 damage prevented depending on who went first. If you can’t kill it, which does happen, then 6-8 damage prevented. If you cast this after t5 the effect deteriorates significantly.

I honestly don’t know if it’s worth including in the deck. In some games you’ll win by negating their ally early, and in some games you’ll lose because this card didn’t help you mill the deck or arrives too late when you want to draw game ending cards.

Racksul
    More persistent and reliable se ability cards than child and gremlin, but almost useless without Knife. In more predictable meta where you know you don’t need the utility of gremlin or child, then Racksul is a better choice, at least than gremlin. Otherwise, no.

Darklight apprentice
    For prax, 1se is 0.75 mill. If darklight apprentice gets to activate its ability for twice, that’s 2cc 1.5 mill which is better ratio than accelerate. But, as I said, this deck wins on t8. Does apprentice help you win before t8 by providing more than 4se for prax to use se ability one more time? I think it’s less likely. As soon as they realise that apprentice isn’t providing one additional prax ability opp will ignore apprentice so it won’t work as meat shield at that point.

If you combine this card with dark revelation, it becomes a cost effective mill combo. But dark revelation is very bad without apprentice. So I don’t know..

Hope this helps your tweaking! This deck is hard to tune in QM..good luck!
    Last edited by Kylt; 04-06-2021 at 05:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Updated the deck list.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A 40 card version that I used for the 40 card contest to take advantage of 40 card decks on the ladder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQwAI3LYuiA
    Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity.
    http://www.blacktemplars.org/

I'm a game designer and blogger. Check out my blog:
    www.jorgezhang.com