Close

Thread: Lance

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lance

After playing for a little while now, i came to the conclusion that Lance is one of the worst hero

No health cards to help him climb back into a battle

Can someone post some useful tips to help me win some crystals .. i'm drying up

Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Found some useful cards to help him

Black garb, Turncoat, pillaging artist, armored pack beast, and Thoughttripper Cutlass. he's still a bit weak, no big punch to clear the table

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastpaulo View Post
    After playing for a little while now, i came to the conclusion that Lance is one of the worst hero

No health cards to help him climb back into a battle

Can someone post some useful tips to help me win some crystals .. i'm drying up

Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....8-WC2019-Decks

Play mine or tj inevitable deck. It's still solid to use for lance.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lance is best when played midrange for tempo. You want to close the game relatively fast so healing is not needed if things go your plan. Decks dubdub suggested are good. If you want more control rogue deck look for a Serena or Garth list on the forums.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great Tips Thx

Doing a lot better , just need to fine tune it a bit cause i'm missing some cards for TJ but still manage to won some battles

can't wait to conquer all the flags for Lance

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rogues don't do healing, they do board control. Garth is the strongest with all out control, Serena is the most wildcard with rogue items and card stealing. Lance is in the middle and can be tweaked either way. He was one of the best original hero's and he's still strong with an attachment focus or old school fatty roll. Manage the board until he's set up to hit face for the win and he can easily combo out with double digit damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the info
    that will improve my deck

Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    Rogues don't do healing, they do board control. Garth is the strongest with all out control, Serena is the most wildcard with rogue items and card stealing. Lance is in the middle and can be tweaked either way. He was one of the best original hero's and he's still strong with an attachment focus or old school fatty roll. Manage the board until he's set up to hit face for the win and he can easily combo out with double digit damage.