Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Campaign bugs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I want to report some AI issues:

- Logan is attacking my hero instead of killing my allies after he activates his shadow ability.

- Allies controlled by AI attack Threbin even when I activated his ability and they will clearly die without doing any damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    - When I was playing as Lance, Nishaven attacked my hero 4x in a row with his Wrath of Summer weapon.

- The Grave Robber is not able to discard cards that were stolen from my opponent.

- Issues with Logan, Threbin, and Lance/Portal which I mentioned in my previous posts still persist.
    Last edited by Mauritiux; 10-29-2022 at 02:33 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    - When Baduruu tries to attack my Moonstalker or allies with the Beetle Demon Bow (may affect other weapons) while they have stealth, the game will freeze.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Drangis, Lord of the Hunt effect on Gorlak the Vicious

- When Gorlak the Vicious attacks Great Bear while Drangis, Lord of the Hunt is present, the ambush effect from Drangis does not apply and Great Bear can attack back. I notice the additional attack and health from Drangis on Gorlak but somehow the ambush effect didn't happen. So the dual type of Gorlak is not the issue i think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Enksat; 12-01-2022 at 10:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Flameborn Defiler didn't get additional attack on second summon

- When Flameborn Defiler was summoned the first time, the additional attack was not granted since my resource is greater than AI. However, after AI used Retreat! And Flameborn Defiler is summoned the second time, the condition was met as I skip the discard phase but the base attack is still not increased. Screenshot_20221203_171908_Shadow Era.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Have you observed any patterns or specific scenarios triggering these AI issues, and have you found any workarounds or solutions for them? Additionally, have you reached out to the game's support or community forums to share your experiences and gather insights from other players facing similar challenges?